Sketches

Hyunjin had just finished practice and was exhausted. He knew that he had invited Y/N over, but he couldn't help but want to take a shower first. He didn't want to smell bad in front of her.

"Hey, Y/N, I'm going to take a quick shower. Feel free to wait in my room," he said, leading her to his apartment.

Y/N nodded, following him to his room. As soon as he left, she looked around for a charger for her phone. That's when she saw Hyunjin's sketchbook on his desk. She had always known that he was a talented artist, but she had never seen any of his work before.

Curiosity got the better of her, and she opened the sketchbook. Inside, she found sketches of herself, with little notes and captions underneath each one. She blushed as she read the compliments he had written about her.

Suddenly, she heard the shower turn off, and she quickly closed the sketchbook, feeling embarrassed for snooping. When Hyunjin came out of the bathroom, he noticed that Y/N seemed a bit off.

"Is everything okay?" he asked, concern etched on his face.

Y/N took a deep breath and decided to confront him about the sketches. "I'm sorry for snooping, but I saw your sketchbook, and I saw the sketches of me. They were really cute, but why did you draw me?"

Hyunjin took a deep breath, knowing that this was the moment he had been waiting for. "I drew you because...I have feelings for you. I wanted to capture your beauty in my art. And the notes...they're all true. You are amazing and talented and kind. I just had to express it somehow."

Hyunjin smiled, taking a step closer to her. " I just had to tell you."

Y/N felt a surge of courage and took a step closer to him. "Well, in that case, I have to confess something too. I've always thought you were cute and talented. I didn't know that you felt the same way about me."

Hyunjin's smile grew wider, and he took her hand in his. "So, what do we do now?"

Y/N grinned. "Well, first, we can admire your sketches together. And then...maybe we can go on a real date, just the two of us."

Hyunjin's heart raced as he looked into her eyes. "I'd like that very much.