Comfort

Minho was lounging on the couch, watching a horror movie with YN, his girlfriend. The two of them had picked out a scary movie to watch tonight, and they had just gotten to the climactic scene.

YN was hiding behind a pillow, and Minho couldn't help but chuckle at her reactions. He put his arm around her, pulling her closer to him. "Don't worry, I'm here honey" he whispered in her ear.

After the movie ended, YN got up to leave. However, as she walked towards the door, she hesitated and turned around to face Minho. "Can I stay here tonight? I'm scared," she asked sheepishly.

Minho smiled softly at her and stood up from the couch. "Of course, let me get you a blanket," he said as he made his way to his room.

He returned with a warm blanket and led her to his bed. YN crawled in under the covers while Minho got in beside her. He held her close and rubbed her back, soothing her fears.

"It's okay, YN. You're safe here with me," he said, kissing the top of her head.

They lay there in silence, listening to each other's breathing, until YN finally drifted off to sleep. Minho stayed awake a while longer, watching her sleep peacefully. Eventually, he too succumbed to sleep, holding onto YN tightly throughout the night.