Midnight embers

The moon hung low in the sky, casting a gentle glow on the secluded cabin where YN and Chan, along with their friend group decided to spend a memorable weekend. The crackling fireplace inside created a cozy ambiance, but there was an adventure waiting outside under the starlit sky.In the dead of night, YN and Chan exchanged mischievous glances. The group was fast asleep, blissfully unaware of the escapade that was about to unfold. Giggling like conspirators, they tiptoed out of the cabin, the cold night air embracing them.Outside, the world was hushed, the only sound being the distant rustle of leaves. They found a spot by the crackling outdoor fireplace, its embers dancing in the night. Seated on a pair of old, comfortable chairs, they began to talk about anything and everything—life, dreams, and the beauty of the starlit sky.Chan, usually the charismatic leader, opened up in a different light. YN listened intently, the flickering flames casting shadows on their faces as they shared stories and exchanged laughter. The connection between them deepened as the night wore on.Time seemed to slip away as the conversation flowed, and without realizing it, YN and Chan found themselves in a comfortable embrace, wrapped in the warmth of friendship. The night air turned chilly, but the shared laughter and camaraderie provided a different kind of warmth.As the hours passed, exhaustion caught up with them. The conversation dwindled, and, unknowingly, they drifted off to sleep, still nestled together by the crackling fire.Morning light painted the horizon when YN and Chan stirred awake, greeted not only by the warmth of the sunrise but also by the amused grins of their friends. They had discovered their impromptu campfire slumber party and, armed with cameras, decided to capture the adorable scene."Caught you two lovebirds in action," Felix teased, snapping a picture."You're officially the cutest ever," Jeongin chimed in, unable to contain his laughter.Chan and YN exchanged bewildered looks, momentarily forgetting the cuddled-up position they had fallen asleep in. Their cheeks flushed with embarrassment, but the laughter of their friends made the moment light-hearted and cherished.As the friends continued to tease, Chan and YN couldn't help but join in the laughter, realizing that the unplanned midnight adventure had become a sweet and unforgettable chapter in their shared memories. The cabin trip had brought them closer, not just as a group but as individuals sharing the warmth of friendship under the starlit sky.