Strolls

Minho and the reader walked hand in hand down the quiet streets as the sun began to set. The warm glow of streetlights illuminated their path, casting a romantic atmosphere around them. They had decided to take a leisurely walk to the convenience store, craving some late-night snacks and a chance to spend quality time together.

Their fingers intertwined, their hands fitting perfectly together. With each step, their connection grew stronger, as if their hearts beat in unison. It was a simple gesture, yet it spoke volumes about their affection for each other.

Reaching the convenience store, Minho held the door open for the reader, a gentle smile on his face. They strolled through the aisles, playfully debating over which snacks to choose. With their hands still intertwined, they filled their basket with their favorite treats and headed towards the counter.

Leaving the convenience store, they made their way to a cozy ramen shop nearby. The fragrant aroma of noodles filled the air as they settled into a booth, their hands still intertwined across the table. The warm bowls of ramen arrived, and they savored each spoonful, exchanging smiles and stolen glances between bites.

After satisfying their hunger, they resumed their walk, this time towards the enchanting Han River. The lights reflected off the water, creating a mesmerizing sight that mirrored their growing affection. Finding a quiet spot, they settled down on a bench, their hands still intertwined, and gazed out at the peaceful river.

In the serene silence, they didn't need words to communicate. Their eyes spoke volumes as they exchanged knowing glances, the unspoken language of love passing between them. They watched as the city lights danced upon the water, their hearts beating in harmony with the gentle breeze.

Time seemed to stand still as they sat there, content in each other's presence. They didn't need grand gestures or elaborate conversations; their bond was deeper than words. It was a moment of pure tranquility, where they could simply be themselves and bask in the comfort of each other's company.

As the night sky twinkled above them, Minho gently squeezed the reader's hand, a silent reassurance of his love and gratitude for their shared moments. The reader returned the gesture, their intertwined fingers speaking volumes about their connection.

And in that moment, sitting by the Han River, they understood the true beauty of companionship and the joy of finding solace in each other's presence. As they gazed at the shimmering water, their hearts intertwined just as tightly as their fingers, they knew that this evening would be etched in their memories forever—a cherished chapter in their love story.