Overwhelmed

Felix had just finished a concert with Stray Kids and was backstage when YN saw him in tears. She quickly went up to him and wrapped her arms around him.

"What's wrong?" she asked, concerned.

"I don't know," Felix sniffled. "I just feel overwhelmed."

YN rubbed his back soothingly. "It's okay. You did an amazing job out there."

Felix shook his head. "It's not that. I just miss my family so much. I wish they could have been here to see me perform."

YN understood. She knew how much Felix loved his family and how much they meant to him. She held him tighter and whispered, "I'm here for you. And your family is proud of you, I'm sure of it."

Felix nodded, wiping his tears away. "Thank you, YN. You always know how to make me feel better."

YN smiled. "That's what I'm here for."

Felix leaned in for a hug, his head resting on YN's shoulder. She felt his body relax as he took a deep breath.

"Hey, do you want to go grab some food?" YN suggested.

Felix nodded a small smile on his face. "Yeah, that sounds good."

As they walked out of the venue, YN kept her arm around Felix's waist, supporting him. She knew that Felix was strong, but everyone needed a shoulder to cry on once in a while. And she was glad she could be there for him.