Unspoken reverie

Underneath the moonlit sky, Han River served as a quiet witness to the unspoken emotions that lingered between YN and Lee Know. The soft hum of the car engine created a soothing melody as YN and Lee Know sat, gazing at the gentle ripples of the river.

The city lights flickered in the distance, creating a serene backdrop for the conversation that awaited. YN stole glances at Lee Know, his profile dimly illuminated by the soft glow from the dashboard. The air was thick with unspoken words, and YN mustered the courage to break the silence.

"Lee Know, do you ever feel like there's something you want to say, but you're just too afraid to admit it?" YN asked, their voice barely above a whisper.

He turned to look at YN, his eyes reflecting the city lights. "Yeah, all the time," he admitted, a contemplative expression on his face.

Encouraged by his response, YN took a deep breath, feeling the weight of their unspoken emotions pressing against their chest. "I... I think I might be in love with you," YN confessed, their words hanging in the air.

For a moment, there was silence, as the gravity of YN's admission settled in. Lee Know's gaze softened, and he reached out to gently touch YN's hand. "You know, I've been feeling the same way," he admitted, a shy smile playing on his lips.

The revelation was met with a mixture of relief and vulnerability. The river flowed beside YN, mirroring the ebb and flow of emotions within. Together, YN and Lee Know opened up about the hesitations and fears that had kept their feelings concealed for so long.

As the conversation deepened, so did their connection. YN spoke of the moments that had led them to this realization and the beauty that unfolded in the simplest gestures. Lee Know shared his own reflections, expressing how YN's presence had become a source of comfort and joy.

The night seemed to stretch on, encapsulating the shared vulnerability and newfound understanding. Underneath the stars, surrounded by the quiet hum of the city, YN and Lee Know navigated the uncharted territory of their emotions.

By the time the moon hung high in the sky, they both felt a sense of liberation. The fears that had held them back were replaced with a gentle reassurance that, in each other, they had found something rare and beautiful.

And as they drove back through the city lights, the atmosphere was different. The unspoken had found its voice, and the air was filled with a quiet understanding, a shared acknowledgment of a journey that had just begun.