For you

The basketball court echoed with the rhythmic bounce of the ball as Han and YN engaged in a friendly game, the sound of laughter blending with the swish of the net. The sun dipped low on the horizon, casting a warm glow across the court, as they enjoyed the simple pleasure of shooting hoops.With each dribble, YN and Han exchanged playful banter, their smiles reflecting the joy of the moment. It was a casual game, filled with lighthearted competition and shared laughter. The court became a canvas for their camaraderie, the basketball their medium of connection.As the game progressed, Han decided to add a touch of flair to his next shot. Dribbling towards the three-point line, he turned to face YN, pointing dramatically in her direction. "For you," he declared with a wink, a playful spark in his eyes.The court seemed to hush in anticipation as Han prepared for his three-pointer. YN couldn't help but chuckle at the theatrics. The ball left Han's fingertips, sailing through the air with a promise that seemed to hang in the balance. It arced towards the basket, and for a brief moment, time seemed to slow.However, the ball sailed past the rim, missing the mark entirely. YN burst into laughter, the sound echoing across the court. Han, undeterred by his miss, struck a dramatic pose, feigning disappointment before breaking into a grin."Looks like I need to work on my 'for you' shots," he admitted, joining YN in laughter.The court reverberated with the echoes of their shared amusement. The missed shot became a shared memory, a playful reminder that the joy of the game was found not just in making baskets but in the genuine connection and laughter that came with each attempt.As they continued to play, the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the court. The fading daylight marked the end of their basketball game, but the memories of shared laughter and playful camaraderie lingered, creating a bond that extended beyond the court and into the warmth of their friendship.