Healer

YN was deeply engrossed in her art, her studio a sanctuary of creativity. As her brush danced across the canvas, colors blending and taking form, she was completely immersed in her world. The gentle hum of music filled the room, adding to the serene atmosphere.

Suddenly, the door to her studio swung open, and Minho, her lovely boyfriend, entered with a soft smile. In his hand, he held a bandaid, offering it to her. YN's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she accepted the unexpected gesture.

"What's this for?" she asked, her eyes flickering between Minho and the bandaid in her hand.

Minho's gaze shifted to his own hand, and he pointed to a small scratch, evidence of a playful encounter with their mischievous pet cat, Soongie. "Soongie scratched me," he muttered, a hint of a grumble in his voice.

A mixture of amusement and adoration washed over YN's face as she realized Minho's intention. "You want me to put the bandaid on for you?" she asked, a gentle smile curving her lips.

Minho nodded, a playful glint in his eyes. "I thought the artist's touch would have some healing powers," he teased, a hint of mischief in his voice.

Giggling, YN shook her head affectionately. She carefully took his hand in hers, her touch gentle and comforting. With meticulous care, she applied the bandaid to his scratch, making sure it was secure. Then, unable to resist the urge, she leaned in and placed a tender kiss over the bandaged area.

Minho's eyes softened with gratitude, his heart overflowing with love for the woman before him. "Thank you, Doc," he whispered, his voice filled with warmth and sincerity.

A gentle silence enveloped them as they basked in the intimacy of the moment. Finally, Minho leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to the crown of YN's head, his way of expressing his appreciation for her care and affection.

With a final lingering touch, Minho whispered, "I'll leave you to your art now," before turning to leave the studio. YN watched him go, her heart swelling with love and gratitude for the small yet profound moments they shared.

As she returned to her artwork, a renewed sense of inspiration washed over her. The memory of their tender exchange would forever remain etched in her heart, a reminder of the depth of their connection and the power of love in the simplest gestures.