BONUS ~ Donnie x Reader

What if (Y/N) and Leo never got together? [I made this because I realized there was actually a lot of chemistry between (Y/N) and Donnie while editing, so why not add this for all you Donnie lovers out there?] Takes place after the events of the book.

It had been a month or so since I'd fully made the switch to living with the turtles, and I still didn't regret my decision so clearly I made the right choice.

I smile as I stir the 3 pounds of spaghetti noodles in the pot in front of me. 3 pounds of noodles was a lot, but somehow the ninja brothers were able to put it all away. Somehow. If I was lucky, I would get to taste my own creation before they inhaled it all.

Not long after I returned to their world, April had decided we were besties and brought me to the surface a number of times to get all the essentials that I didn't bring with me initially. She was a great friend; it was no wonder the turtles loved her so much. Whilst getting the essentials, I made sure to pick up ingredients for my favorite dishes, and plenty of culinary weapons to achieve maximum flavor. (Mikey had gotten me into watching the episodes of Condescending Kitchen with Rupert Swaggart, so it was kind of affecting my dialect.)

I heard someone walk into the kitchen behind me, and based on their walking pattern, I didn't even have to turn to know who it was. "Hey Leo." I call over my shoulder, and he gapes at me.

"How do you do that?" he asks in amazement, standing beside me with wide, sparkling eyes.

"You didn't grow up memorizing your family member's walk patterns to figure out who they were before they arrived?" I turned to him, tilting my head. "You must've had a better childhood than mine."

"Well we weren't really Dad's priority growing up, so..." He let that hang in the air as he skewered a katana into the ground, leaning on it as he examined the pasta. "Noodles almost ready?"

"Yup. Can you go get your brothers?" I grab some oven mitts as he flips a katana into his hand, cutting the ground under his feet.

"As you wish, Chef." He bows as he falls through the portal, and I laugh and shake my head as I bring the boiling pot of water to the sink. I grab a strainer to set in the sink before dumping the water and noodles into it. If I had glasses, they'd be completely steamed up right now.

I put the noodles back into the pot, then add a couple jars of sauce and seasoning, then throw in some meatballs I heated up earlier. It was ready. I walked over to the table, setting the giant pot down with the ridiculous amount of spaghetti nearly spilling out of the top, then set the table promptly as the guys arrived. I found out quite quickly how they had unassigned assigned seats at the table, and learned to give each of their spots the correct color silverware, plate, and cup. Of course Leo couldn't eat without his blue kitchenware, no sir—the thought always got a snicker out of me.

Today it was a full house, with Splinter, April, and Casey all joining. I had told the turtles before that they needed to let the humans and their dad get servings first to make sure they actually got some food, unlike the last time the three of us (me, April, and Casey) cooked for them. I greeted each of them as they came in, then my eyes stopped on April.

"Mayhem!" I greeted the dog/cat/pet thing in her arms, and he jumped into my arms, chittering happily. I snuggled him close to me as April smiled at me.

"He misses you everytime you leave," she commented, chuckling. I had found time to visit April and Casey in their apartment when they weren't too busy with college, and Mayhem had become part of the reason to visit. He was more adorable than he was in the cartoon, and he loved me. I'd fallen asleep at their apartment a couple times, and every time he was sleeping on my chest with me.