Chapter 5: One takes the lead

February 8th, 2055

Hello mother! Today is the day I turn 18 and now me and Nathanial have given the town a new home, away from the Marauders but we believe that there is a traitor within, so we made sure if there was a traitor, we gave them the wrong information and it turns out that our traitor is...Sarah Hawkins the village "senior" since 1934 but was she really from 1934? No, she worked for the Marauders since 2019 and she was one of the best agents alive but she won't speak so that's why we brought something of value to her the "Cráneo Negro de la Muerte" to poison our lands and our people her words were "Como le diría a un alma de nuestros planes, ustedes las mafias eran todas iguales, vendería mi alma al diablo y luego les diría una palabra a ustedes, traidores... ¿por qué debería escuchar a tiranos como tú? ¡Todos ustedes roban y nunca devuelven, así que ahora los merodeadores tomamos lo que es nuestro!". We knew that she would not talk so I know this was against the code but if it is for my people I- made her suffer until she talked...

After a couple torments she finally spoke "¡Está bien! Doy... solo deja las trampas mentales, me sorprende que hayas ido en contra del código pero... lo único que sé es que con el "Cráneo Negro de la muerte" puedes matar a cualquiera que tenga el veneno adentro. ..pero qué sabrías que solo sois niños, no podéis hacer nada más que quejaros a vuestros padres" so I did the only thing I can think of...I hit her until she bled but Nathanial held me back my words to her were "Say that again Sarah I couldn't quite hear you because your weak you're scared and your helpless the only thing you can do is kill so I'll say this mess with me again... I can guarantee you will never see the light of day and you will not live long to see your organization fall do I make myself clear Hawkins?" because when you try to bring me down, I will get up because now I take control and I am not throwing away my shot...