Chapter 12: Hallelujah 不死

June 2nd, 2073

Mother it's me Nathaniel I'm afraid Clarisse hasn't come home yet and I'm starting to worry it's not like her to never answer within a couple weeks, but I have reason to believe that ever since father's death she's been really distant, quiet, and sometimes aggressive but knowing her she might try to kill Castillo and go on her own I already lost you and father I can't lose Clarisse so now me and the crew are going after her but I don't know if I can leave her to finish the job or to take her and try to speak with her if she does talk we can help her if not then... it seems like I'll have to put her where she won't be able to hurt anyone. Let's just hope that my older sister is in there somewhere under all that rage and grief...

June 10th, 2073 (still looking for Clarisse)

It's been 8 days ever since we started looking for Clarisse but we never found her after that however we got a lead saying that mafia gang was going after one of the richest people in the world tonight at an auction in the "China Garden" around midnight so I'll be going there because last time I sent someone they came back with bruises, cut marks, and one was in the hospital for 3 weeks I guess she was in pain that much I can and will bring her home just like I promised you both back then and so I will avenge you...but first I have to go "talk" to Castillo for what she's done.