Chapter 10: Only one can remain

July 11th, 2063

Three years pass and now we are ready for war, it always started with us and only us being targeted so now it is our time to fight back and take what is ours from those dictators, but it is enough? Let us see if they will surrender from our guns and weapons before the war began my words to them were "Madelyn Castillo, you have messed with our home we have done nothing to you all and you say we are traitors nice try but know this...you all have no choice but to surrender! Before this war begins, I want to see white flags, white flags till they touch the sky if I do not see them raise, you will end like Sarah Hawkins...dead six feet down below till you meet Satan within the darkest pits of hell! What is your choice Castillo!?" well their flags were not raised so if this is it at least we went down in history as real saviors...

July 19th,2063 (after the war)

Well, some of us survived but I cannot say the same for father...first you and now father he kept his promise to be by our side until he dies, at least he is with you mother up above in the heavens. Nathaniel and me just found out of father's death but we knew that if he died, he died for a cause you both are our heroes from now till the end of our lives so... at least we had fun together, but it is about time we all grow up from our childhood, I'm sorry mother but I can't after what happened I don't think I'll be able to go back home...after this little stunt.