Chapter 8: Knowledge is Power

November 20th, 2058

We were able to take down some of the tyrants and some were willing to join us, but we kept our guard up whether we liked it or not we were willing to take down the Marauders for what they have done and for Sarah? Well, she said she would sell her soul to the devil, right? Ok...she got her chance to meet him I almost feel bad for her- ...but we found the dealers and they were amateurs at selling those products I can see why though. They work for someone named Vice-president Madelyn Castillo and someone else named "Ouroboros", she goes against the president's back selling weapons with a powerful and strong formula, but no one knows what affects it or if it'll work however there is a U.S project that was shut down in 1990 because it was used to produce hot-nuclear fusion of actual radiation. During those times Castillo would try to get her way into the Georgetown University Maintenance Tunnels, but no one can get in...except for some the of "students" at Georgetown University so tonight we will be able to sneak in and find this "Ouroboros" ...out of all the things one can do why rebuild an old, abandoned project from 68 years ago?

We couldn't find much but it wasn't just the project they're trying to make but there are blood samples, petri dishes, fungi, old bones, and exotic animals being tested but the worst part is that there are children being tested as well this is human trafficking and someone's been doing this for months each child, each missing poster but by the look of these children they need medical attention as fast as they can because if they stay here any longer they can die from being tested...so by the time we were able to get them help we called the police and left for them to arrest the people working there it wasn't enough we knew they'd keep going so we went back to Illinois but we were too late our base was recked and torn bit by bit they were here looking for Hawkins but they never found her because she was six feet down with Satan himself confining for her sins to death. Now who is this "Ouroboros" and where will they strike next?