Chapter 6: Broken nightmares

April 10th, 2056

It's been a year since we got away and we've been hiding ever since, I can't believe it's been a year since we were able to hide from the marauders they threatened to burn our village down our own home it's been a hard trying to look after everyone but I know with my family here I'll never be alone because there was always something that you used to tell me mother "if you had gotten hurt or you're upset that doesn't mean you have to burden that alone just because you feel like you have to do this you're not alone there are people there to protect you to help you it's ok to ask for help every once in a while it's ok you can always go someone you felt close to if they're close to you or if their distant you can always look out for someone" I finally have a place where me Nathaniel the whole town we are able to live one day mother maybe we can introduce ourselves to the world but I'm not scared of the marauders I'm scared of losing our people because if someone in our town dies that's my responsibility will be on my hands I can see why being a savior is so dangerous because no matter what you do it's your choice.

April 10th, 2056 (after hiding for so long)

Mother we finally let ourselves into the world we don't have to hide we don't have to be scared and you're right there is always someone I can look up to no matter if they're close or if there are many miles away I can see why you've waited for so long for yourself to be heard for the whole world to know your name if you risked saving and helping us all you were willing to do that now I can see why because you would have to earn the title of hero no matter if people see you as a hero nor villain it's based off your own perspective end my eyes I feel world just waiting to be reborn into something new into something worth living for at least we were able to have a good run but my calling isn't here in the town my calling is somewhere else somewhere else within this world I just have to find it just like you did and Nathaniel it seems like this is going to be a brother and sister bonding trip just like we used to...