Chapter 7: The start of a new journey

September 1st, 2057

Me and Nathaniel finally arrived in Illinois, it's weird really I've never been outside the town before only for trading ships though but I have never seen a city so big that millions and millions of people actually live here what's the point of using technology when you could be out living, living the life that you always wanted beyond those walls is something worth living for than being on technology I get that there are somethings worth doing with it but getting outside breathing nature instead of inhaling poisonous gas it's so dusty and hard to breathe within the city there are some people who are dying to know the truth and others who are so blind and naive but enough about this city it's time me and Nathaniel had a little bit of a brother sister "bonding" time... I know you look from above mother, so it is time you met the crew because now the organization is back in business.

After we found a place to settle in Nathaniel was able to find some people who actually had the same interests and motives however it turns out victor had the same motives as well he started joining us behind our aunt and uncle's back we told him that there is a time when he could explain to him but I feel that our aunt my already know of our plans to be honest she was a mafia before all of us really just like mother always bonding always doing something that would be illegal to the eyes of the law but that's not why we're here we are here to stop those tyrants from making it seem like there the saviours when they're nothing but people who want others to worship them they see people as lower class as slaves nothing but slaves and that's despicable more of disgusts me now this if this is how humans want to act this action is pathetic it's about time someone made new rules around here starting with...no more dictators and no more tyrants as well...who knows what'll happen next?