Chapter 13: Going home for one last time

February 15th, 2075

Mother, I still haven't found Clarisse, but Castillo was able to "talk" she was better than I expected to be honest however she still got a few bruises out of me she's lucky or I would've got rid of her...all she said was "No matter what you say or do it won't work the device we're trying to create was many years ago however your mother knew about this project but she couldn't do anything about it, no one knew that you both were her kids because she never said a word not even to her own family that's why she made clues that only her children could read so...maybe your older sister was able to read it but there are four clues hidden in places she's been before...good luck Reveres her kids because she never said a word not even to her own family that's why she made clues that only her children could read so...maybe your older sister was able to read it but there are four clues hidden in places she's been before...good luck Reveres" I wanted to think that she might be right but then again what clues did you hide from us mother? I thought that you told us everything...

Mother! I found the first clue however it says "you to me from gift a is this children beloved my...consequences my for tole a taken have I since soul my rest may I where is place this but, sleeve my up have I, tricks the find can you if see let's but ,you to leave I card this is ,one number Clue" what did you mean by this mother? If you wanted to hide something this this was the best way to do it because you taught us how to read coded messages but "since soul my rest may I where is place this" it doesn't make sense you were buried in...very clever mother you were buried where the original story had taken place "up on a hill where Maria and Revoke had given their final strength and died on that hill the same day''. Which is where your grave and your sanctuary is well the only thing, I can do now is follow the clues to find my sister and finally put an end to this war thanks to you and Madelyn.