Chapter 5: Order of the Rose

Pina was horrified seeing her knights drag in the injured Itami, seeing the trouble this could bring, she throws her cup at her knight Bozes, much to the shock of the two knights.

Panache: Your Majesty, what did we do to make you this angry!?

Pina: Don't you get it...!?

She takes a glance at Itami, watching Hamilton try to shake him awake, onky to fall on the ground.

Pina quickly orders some maids to tend to Itami.

Pina: We broke the treaty on the very first day...

Gray: They can't use this as a reasonto restart the war... I wouldn't put it past your father to do that. But we don't know if these... Japanese would do the same.

Pina: If they did, it would all be over very quickly

Gray: At the very least, Bozes and Panache didn't go overboard and kill the guy. Maybe come forward and apologize for what they did

Pina: You want me to just grovel before them!?

Gray: I don't think you wanna fight! All things considered...

Pina feel silent a little.

However, they're unaware of Itami's team hiding on the outscorts of Italica.

However things got a little loud when Kurata mentions Itami just happens to have a Ranger's badge, making Kuribayashi yelling words of denial and despair on the ground, much to the confusion of Leilei.

Leilei: What's wrong with Itami having one of these badges, is it a bad thing?

Kuribayashi: LOOK! IT'S NOT LIKE WE GIVE THEM OUT TO JUST ANYONE! YOU HAVE TO BE REALLY TOUGH TO GO THROUGH THE TRAINING AND THEN YOU GOTTA PROVE YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH THEM AFTERWARDS! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A GOD DAMN HONOR! RANGERS ARE TOTAL BADASSES, AND THE LIEUTENANT IS NOT A BADASS!

Tuka giggled a little hearing this.

Rory: So Itami must be stronger than he looks.

Tomita: Alright... It's time for us to get moving, people.

After defusing the situation, the team proceeds onward to Italica, And after reaching the walls, Tuka puts all the guards to sleep, and signals the team to enter.

Meanwhile at the mansion.

Itami had just woken up, only to be greeted by the sight a few maids by his bedside.

???: Are you awake, Master Itami?

Itami: Huh?

He looks around in confusion.

Itami: Where am I?

???: you're in the mansion of House Formal.

Itami: The home of the count...? Which would mean that I'm back, they brought me all the way back to Italica...

Itami then notices cat ears on a purple haired maid, pouring him a glass of water.

Itami: Eh...! Those are cat ears.

???: Hm... is something wrong?

Itami: Uh... oh no... I was just wondering what the heck is going on...

Just then, the doors opened and an elderly looking maid came in.

???: There's no need to worry. We've been ordered by the princess to give you the best service possible, all you have to do is asked one of us and we'll take care of you, also... regarding the knights who mistreated you, they've been severely reprimanded. You're actions have given this town a new life, and for this we are eternally grateful.