Morning

Jaden's POV

I woke up by the sun hitting my face. I looked down to see my cute girlfriend, Jorden. I stared at her cute little sleepy face for a while until she woke up and started moving her head up to look at me. "Good morning J" She said in her sleepy voice still having her eyes slightly closed.

"Good morning cutie" I said smiling while looking at her. She gave me her normal daily morning kiss. Then I broke the kiss and looked at her.  "I am going to get ready k" She said. "K" I said. I pecked her lips once more and let her go do her business in the bathroom. While she did that I just played on my phone. She got out of the bathroom and I went in. Then I got out i saw her sitting on the bed on her phone. "Hey" she said. "Hi love" i said back.

"So what do you wanna do today" she said. "Well first we have to go downstairs and eat breakfast cause I don't know bout you but I am hungry" i said rubbing my stomach. She laughed a little before speaking "ong I am hungry too. Let's go eat" she said. We went downstairs said our greetings, ate, and went back to my room. Right now we were cuddling. "Wanna watch a movie" she asked. "Why not" i said replying to her question.

Then we watched a movie and half way through the movie I heard little snores and looked down to see that Jorden is dead asleep. I chuckled a little seeing her sleepy face. I pecked her nose and lips trying not to wake her up and finished the movie. Almost at the end of the movie my eyes started getting heavy so I shut the tv off and went to sleep cuddling Jorden close to me.

—————————————————————————————————————————————
Hiiii lovelies. So I am going to write small short imagines. Not long ones but I will take requests and other things. I will try and write in my other book and this one it is just that I have school tests coming up and stuff like that so yep. Have a nice day, afternoon, or night🍓

374 words🔆