Sick day

Jaden's POV

I woke up to a cute little Jorden sleeping right next to me on my chest. I stared at her and she looked kinda off because her skin usually glows when getting hit by the sun but today her skin wasn't glowing and she had puffy eyes. She woke up and sneezed. "AHCHOO" "God bless you baby" "thank you love" she said but with a stuffy nose. She had a pale face and her nose was red due to her blowing her nose so much.

"Baby are you okay? You don't look so good. Are you sick baby?" "Yeah" she said with a weak smile and a weak voice. "Baby u want be to get you some soup?" "Yes please" "okay go back to sleep love" i kissed her eyes, nose, & lips. I went downstairs put on my shoes and went in my car and went to the nearest store possible. I grab some of her favorite snacks and drinks. I went back home and went straight towards my room.

I went inside the room to see my baby watching her comfort movie "The Sandlot" she seemed to have noticed me because she looked straight at me and said "hey baby. Where have you been?" "Oh I went to the store really quick and got you some stuff" "you shouldn't have baby. All I need is you and i am good to go baby." I went towards her and sat next to her. She gave me the biggest kiss possible and pulled away quickly saying "I am sorry. I might get you sick" "I don't care if I get sick because then we can be sick together and that means more cuddle time" i said smiling at her. She smiled cutely and pecked my lips.

The whole day we watched movies, eating the snacks I brought, cuddling, talking, laughing, and more cuddling.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hello lovelies. Here is a cute one. I will write a prefence on whatever you guys want and thank you to @lucialucia12345 for helping me on what to write for this book. Love you. Bye lovelies🍓

352 words🔆