Calm down

Jorden's POV

Here it goes again. My parents and I were fighting and arguing with each other about my grades. I try really hard but after my brother and bff passed I grew in a deep depression until I met Jaden. After I met Jaden he helped me with school, grades, and my depression. But this time my parents fought with me ten times worse then other times.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU. GO STUDY. IS IT THAT HARD FOR YOUR DUMBASS TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU NEED TO STUDY. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS SO HARD FOR YOU TO STUDY. I DONT KNOW WHY I EVEN BIRTHED YOU. I DONT KNOW WHY I DECIDED TO HAVE YOU. A DISAPPOINTMENT LIKE YOU SHOULD DIE. GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE AND KILL YOURSELF. GO STAB YOURSELF OR SOMETHING. YOU ARE SUCH A FAILURE IN LIFE!" My mom yelled at me.

It was the first time she ever yelled harsh words in my face. I stood that taking in every word she said possible. With tears in my face I ran out of the house and went to the first place I had in mind. I heard my mom yelling my name telling me to come back and saying she is sorry. But I just kept running.

I stopped in front of his doorstep and knocked on the door. Jaden opened the door. "Hey ba-are you okay love" he hugged me and I hugged him tightly. "Love calm down breathe slowly" he said relaxing me a little. "Come inside love" we went inside and we went into his room. We went on his bed and cuddled. After a few minutes of sitting there in a peaceful silence. Jaden decided to speak. "Love you can go change if you want. You must feel uncomfortable" I was. I was wearing jeans and I was not comfortable with that.

I got up before Jaden gave me a peck and letting me go I went to his drawer picked out one of my shorts that I had in his room and his hoodie. I came out and went back into bed with him. "So love can you tell me what happened now?" He said playing with my hair. "So basically what had happened was that me and my mom got into a fight because I did bad on my test but still passed but got a low score and she got mad at me for it and called me a failure and a disappointment and she said that I should go kill myself and that she wished that she had never had me" I said in a low tone.

"Oh love. Don't worry your mom didn't mean any of that she was probably stressed or something happened." "Yeah maybe" I said back. We continued to cuddle and we just talked and watched movies. In between our 2nd movie I fell asleep. I felt Jaden kissing my forehead softly and turning off the tv before pulling the duvet on top of us and cuddling me to sleep while playing with my hair.

The next morning I wanted to stay two more nights with him and him and his parents were okay with it. My mom knocked on the door looking worried-sick. There were bangs under her eyes looking like she hasn't slept in days, her eyes were red and she looked sore. She hugged me as soon as she got a hold of me. "Oh my baby. I didn't mean any of what I said. I was just stressed and I took it out on you. The business is losing money and I am just stressed because of it. I didn't mean anything of what I said. Oh my baby I was worried something bad happened to you" "I know you didn't mean any of it mom and I love you"

"I love you more my baby. I very lucky I have a lucky charm right here in my heart" she kissed my forehead and hugged me again. She was crying when she said all of that. I knew she didn't mean any of it. I love her so much and I am grateful for her and I am mostly thankful for Jaden too because without him I would still be a mess. "Mom can I please stay here for two more days. Pleaseeeee" I said giving here puppy eyes. "Of course you can love" "thx mom" "np sweetie" I ran towards Jaden and we went to his room and just relaxed.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hello lovelies. This one was requested by my girl @lucialucia1234. I am going to make another prefence and then I am going to make part 2 of the new girl. Byeeee🍓

798 words🔆