Lucky Charm

Jorden's POV

Today was Jaden's big baseball game and I had to be there because that's what a good girlfriend would do. I got ready and when I was getting ready my phone started ringing.

I checked and Jaden was calling me. "Hi baby. When are you coming?" "I am getting ready. I will probably be there in 5" "ok bye. Love you and be safe" "Bye love you too" I ended the call and continued getting ready. I was done and got in to my car and left but I said bye to my parents first and then left.

They were coming later and I wanted Starbucks so I went to Starbucks, ordered my usual and left to his game. When I got there I saw a nervous looking Jaden and his family on the bleachers. I said hi to his family then went towards Jaden.

He hugged me tight indicating that he was very nervous. "Hey look at me. Everything is going to be okay. Hm. Your going to do great and remember your Lucky Charm is right here supporting okay love. Now I want you to have the most fun possible and just be yourself." I kissed him good luck and hugged him once more then went to the bleachers in between Jayla and Javon.

It was the last game and Jaden just hit a home run and his running for his life. The suspense was crazy. A few more steps and HE DID IT. I ran towards him giving him a big hug and kissing him everywhere on his face. "You did so good out there baby, good job." "Thank you babe" Then everyone came and congratulated Jaden for his big win. After that we went to get food and I stayed with the Walton's and my parents went home so they knew.

Right now me and Jaden were cuddling. "You did an amazing job today love" i said he looked up and we made eye contact. "It was all because of you. My Lucky Charm"
——————————-——————————-——————————-——————————-——————————-
Hello lovelies. How are you doing on this fine day. I hope you are doing well. I am fine myself. This one I thought was so cute and I loved it but that's all lovelies bye love you🍓

381 words🔆