Insecurities

Jorden's POV

I fell on top of my bed and started crying. I was getting bullied by my own family members and they make me feel so small, uncomfortable, and mostly insecure. I was going on several unnecessary diets to control my body weight but nothing would work.
(A couple of hours ago)

We were all gather at the table. My aunt sitting next to my uncle and my mother. My dad was next to my mother and grandma. My brother was next to Jaden and grandma. I was next to Jaden and my sister.

We all started eating and talking with each other. I just sat there not wanting to touch the food because I am scared they are going to say something about it. "Ma why aren't you eating?" "I am not hungry" "Ik you are. Here I will put just some food on your plate and you have to eat it. Ok" I nodded not wanting to argue at the table. He poured some food on my plate and I ate little after little.

"Jorden stop eating so much you are already fat. If you want to be skinny then stop eating so much. Jesus. You are eating like a damn pig so messy!" My aunt said. "I am sorry" I said looking down. "Why can't you look like your sister. She is skinny prefect and gets good grades. But then there's you just disgusting ugly slutty whore that sucks guys dicks for fun!" My grandma added to what my aunt said before. "Jesus why couldn't we have another pretty daughter Jesus. You are a mistake I should have never even taken you home. I should have just left you there" my mother said.

I started balling my eyes out. Tear after tear after tear came pouring down my face. I felt someone's hand on my thigh. It was Jadens. I smiled a little. "Ok listen. You should be talking bad stuff about your daughter or niece or granddaughter because she is your blood and whatever happens between you guys just remember that she is your family at the end of the day and your comments about her body and how she looks make her hurt herself just to try and look prefect. She is a human being so great her like one. With respect." Jaden said loud and proud. My sister rubbed my back, keeping me calm.

I couldn't take it anymore. I ran into my room and locked the door. "Jaden what do you mean she hurts herself?" I hear dad say. "She does self harm and she goes on all different types of diets to try and keep herself skinny" "look at what you made your daughter do to herself. Go apologize" dad said. "NOW!" My sister yelled. I heard someone knocking on my door. "Love it's me" "Jaden" I sobbed while opening the door. "It's ok love come here. Let it all out" he picked me up and started carrying me to my bed.

He caressed my hair and trying to calm me down. "Shhh— it's okay ma. Don't believe anything they said at that table. You are a strong amazingly talented beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life. Well Jayla and my mother are beautiful too, but that's different. They are blood. But we are all family but that is not important rn. What is important rn is trying to make you feel like yourself again" I laughed at the whole Jayla and Jessica part. "Thank you Jaden and you know that I love you right" i said shyly playing with his hair. "Ik you do and I do too. I love you Jorden Madeline" "yeaaa about that I love you more" "I don't wanna argue but I love you the most" he said quickly shutting my mouth so I wouldn't say anything. "You win" i muffled in his hand.

"Knock knock. Can we come in?" My mom said.  "Go ahead" i said with a sad tone. "Honey I am sorry about agreeing with everyone and adding on to that. I didn't know that's you were hurting yourself because of that. I wanted to apologize. Can I be forgiven?" My mother said in a very relaxed tone and I knew she was actually sorry. "I will not accept your apology. You hurt me but I have to accept it because you are my mother and I love you even tho you say things that I know aren't true" "oh my love" she came and hugged me. She stopped then went to Jaden. "Thank you for being here with my angel and helping when she didn't have anyone to talk to" "It's always a pleasure knowing that I am here to help your daughter as much as possible"

"Can I give you a hug?" "Why not" she hugged Jaden and kept mumbling thank you to him. My aunt and grandma came in gave me a nasty look then said "I am sorry" in a very bad apologetic tone and I said nope I will not be forgive you guys anytime. 
(Third person view)
What everyone didn't know is that the mother was forced to say those things because if not they would hurt her child and she didn't want that. Her mother was also in the same situation, but she had Jorden's father for herself. Her dad knew about this and didn't dare to want to see his daughter died.

///
Hello lovelies. Sorry I haven't been posting much but I will try. This one was long. I hope you guys are doing well and good byeeeee🍓

938 words🔆