Jealous

Jaden's POV

I looked at my girlfriend for the 1000 time to see her on her phone, smiling and talking to me about y/c/c. I was jealous because of him/she like why is she talking about them why can't she talk about me that way. I don't understand. I got up and went to the bathroom, slamming the door shut. "God will she ever shut up about them" i said to myself. "J you ok in there?" "Yeah I'm fine" i said coldly.

"Jaden Walton. I know when you are upset. Tell me what's going on. Why are you upset? Did I do something wrong?" "I said I am fine. Go back to watching and talking about y/c/c!" I exclaimed. 
————————————————————-————————————————————-————————
Jorden's POV

I talked about my y/c/c to Jaden and watching edits of them while smiling. I was so engraved in them that I didn't realize Jaden was getting annoyed. He went to the bath and slammed the door. I knew something was wrong. I didn't leave him alone until I figured out why he upset because of this one sentence. "I said I am fine. Go back to watching and talking about y/c/c!" He exclaimed. I just laughed knowing he was jealous.

He went out of the bathroom and I blocked his way. "Babyyy. I know why you're acting like this" "why" "you are jealous. Aren't you?" I said smirking knowing I am right. "N-no I am not jealous" "Then why are you upset baby tell me" I said hugging him. "Ok fine. I am jealous but only because you spent your time talking and talking about y/c/c" " Awww my baby is jealous" I squeezed his chubby cheeks with my hands and pecked his lips.

"Fine come. Let's go and cuddle. I will stop talking about them ok" "ok" he said smiling at me brightly. We laid down on the bed and cuddled each other just talking to each other, laughing, smiling, and just enjoying each other company.
————————————————————-————————————————————-————————
Hello lovelies. This one was requested by @lucialucia12345 and I am sorry I haven't posted much it's just that I have test and lots of homework and I just have to study. But anywho I hope you guys are having an amazing week so far. Bye lovelies🍓

388 words🔆