When jorden dreams of having kids one day

Before I start THIS IS NOT SEXUAL TOWARDS JADEN OR ANYONE but other than that continue on with the imagine❤️

///
I was going over to Jaden's house because he needed help babysitting two of his cousins and one was a toddler and the other was a baby.

I come up to his house and knock on the door. Before you think why doesn't Jayla or Javon or even Jess and DJ come to help it's because Jess and DJ were on a little vacation and decided to bring dealo along just because they knew that no one was going to want to take care of him on the weekend, Jayla was sleeping over at her girlfriends house, & Javon was going to be out of the house due to acting so Jaden was all alone.

Jaden opened the door kissed me hugged me really quickly and left because of the baby. I heard it crying. I go inside to see Jaden sitting on the couch with a baby in his arms sucking a pacifier sleeping calmly. Then the toddler came up to me "hello little one" i said picking the little one. "Hello pretty lady I am Teresa" "well hello Teresa. I am Jorden. I am your  cousins girlfriend" "you are berry pretty" she said shyly. "Thank you so are you beautiful as well" "tank you"she said shyly again.

I look over a Jaden and he is taking such good care of this children as if they were his own. "Hey baby" i said pecking his cheek before sitting down with Teresa on my lap tired. Soon Teresa falls asleep on my lap so we put the kids to bed. "They are adorable" i said. "Yes they are but they are a handful as well" "oh really" "yep. Now I am tired" I laughed quietly at his words. "Yk I always wanted to have kids when I am older. Maybeee if we put up with each other long enough then maybe we can have kids our own" i said looking at him.

"You want to have kids with me when we are older?" "Yes you would be a good dad after seeing you with little missy over there" "and you looked like a good mother when taking care of Teresa" "yeah?" "Yeah" then he pulled me closer and we kissed. "But like I am actually tired so let's go sleep a bit ok" "yeah sure" "maybe after I wake up we can a make out a bit. Would you like that?" "I would love that because I barely get to spend time with because of traveling and your baseball games and practices and stuff" "yeah I know I know but let's just have this moment to ourselves" we finally reached Jaden's room and fell asleep on his bed with each other in our arms.

///
Hello lovelies. This one was requested by @agirlwhosobessed92. I hope you like it and please if you want me to change anything that you didn't feel comfortable with the let me know. Also I am wondering if I should make a imagine book about just random scenarios and imagines about boyfriends and the people won't have names and they will go by he she & they. So it would be like a gay lesbian and straight imagines book. How many would read it if I actually wrote that. But anyways I hope you have an amazing day. BYEEEE🍓

573 words🔆