Insecure (Jaden)

Jaden's POV

Lately I have been feeling unconfident with my self. I have been feeling useless and think that Jorden deserves someone wayyyy better than me. I feel like I don't deserve her.

I felt a knock on my door. "Come in" i said looking at the door. "Hi baby" "hey ma" I said in a little sad tone but I don't think she would notice. "Alright what's wrong?" "What do you mean?" "I can tell when something isn't right with you. So what's wrong? What on your mind?" "I don't wanna talk about it right now" "Alr that's fine we will talk later then hm" "ok" "let's cuddle" she said hugging me. "Ok"I smiled.

We went towards my bed and positioned ourselves. I was on top of her with my head on her chest. She was on top playing with my hair making me wanna got to sleep. "Is my baby tired?" I nodded      feeling a bit sleepy. "Ok sleep then love" I fell asleep but for a while she stopped playing with my hair so I guess she was asleep as well.

///
After a while of napping. I woke up to someone kissing the top of my head. "Welcome back baby" I laughed at her. "You wanna tell me what's wrong now?" "Fine. What wrong is that I haven't really felt confident lately and I felt useless and not good enough for your. I feel like I don't deserve you and you deserve someone else. Someone who is more handsome, kind, polite, funny, and most of all loving towards you" "baby you are all those things you just said. I love you more than anything in the world. You are the most perfect guy for me and I couldn't ask for anyone better because there is no one else that could top you love" she said giving me a little peck on my lips.

"Really" "of course really baby" "I love you so so so so so so so so much" "I love you more" she said. "That's not possible" "yes it is" "no it isn't" "yes it is"

///
Hello lovelies. How are you loves doing today? So when you see (Jaden) at the end of the title the. It is a going to be the same as if I am doing Jorden just with Jaden this time. Byeeee🍓

394 words🔆