The new girl

Jaden's POV

I saw that someone was moving in next door. My attention went towards this girl. She was very pretty. She had y/h/l y/h/c. I wanted to know more about her she seemed like an interesting person. I was still starting at her. When my mom told me that we were going to say welcome to the new neighbors. I quickly rushed downstairs cause I wanted to meet the girl.

Jorden's POV

I just moved to Atlanta because my parents got a better job here. I was never really upset about moving because I would not miss anything just the house and the memories that it will always hold in my heart. I never had friends so I thought it would be a good fresh start moving somewhere new.

While I was grabbing boxes and my things from the car and the moving van. I spotted a very beautiful house next door. The houses were very spread apart but it was a neighbor with seven to six houses. But one thing or should I say someone caught my attention. It was a guy. He was staring out the window and waved at me. I waved back and gave him a nice, friendly smile.

I kept bringing my stuff in the house when I realized the guy kept looking at me and I just brushed it off. I didn't really care. I went to my new room and started decorating. When I was half-way done someone knocked on the door. I went downstairs because my mom called the family over to the door and that's where I saw him up close. He looked so cute. I feel in love with him right then and there but I needed to know him first then see if he's nice and stuff. "Hello" the lady said. "I saw that you guys are moving in and we wanted to say welcome to the neighborhood. We are the Walton's" "oh we are the Madeline's" my mom said. "Why don't you come in" "do you guys want anything to drink of some sort?" "No I think we are fine" "alright kids go have fun with the other kids and let the adults talk okay"

Everyone basically just went with each other. (Daelo went with Mimi, Jen went with Jayla and Javon went with Jordy) so I had to be with the cutie. I showed him up to my room and since it wasn't done yet I asked if he wanted to help and he said yeah. We started getting to know each other a lot more and I found out his name is Jaden and he plays baseball. I played baseball too and was the best out of everyone in my family at it. Me and him just talked more and after we were done we both laid on the bed and just talked more with each other. He made me feel so safe and calm and comfortable so I knew he wasn't a weird guy but a nice one.
————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hello lovelies. I had this one in mind and I wanted to write it down and don't worry I will have part 2
tomorrow. Byeeee🍓

535 words🔆