~ Two Words ~

"Mattheo?" I ask to which he hums "Shouldn't we find Skyler and Luna?" 

"No." He frowns

"Mattheo!" I drag out the 'o' "We have to find them."

"Why?" He whines

"Because if they got hur-" I gasp when the compartment door slides open to find Skyler and Luna, him leaning on her with a cut across his cheek, him nose probably broken and his eye swollen "Skyler!" I say, getting up quickly to get him. to lay down "Oh my gosh, what happened?" I ask

"We went to look at what was happening but we heard voices that did not sound like a Hogwarts student, it was far too old to be one so Skyler shoved me into a corner to hide me and went to investigate. So after about 10 minutes I couldn't hear anything, not even spells being shot so I got up to see what was happening to find Skyler like this.." Luna says, tears now present in her eyes "It's my fault, all mine, I'm so, so sorry." She whispers

"I-It's not your fault.." I tell Luna while taking out my want "Episkey." I tap Skyler's nose gently, then move to work on his cheek.

After I finish patching him up he falls asleep with his head on my lap, meaning Mattheo sat next to Luna..

Don't get me wrong, I love both of them.. I just love one of them more..?

Jealously doesn't suit you, Princess.

The voice asks again and I jump slightly.

"Did- did you guys hear that?" I ask but they both shake their heads no.

Yeah, she can't hear me, love.

I knit my eyebrows together, only one person calls me love..

"Mattheo.. how did you do that?" I ask him out loud.

Shh, it's called Leilimency, or- well, mind reading.

I look at Mattheo weird, could I talk back to him?

If you think about something, I can read it.

I see Mattheo smirk.

Whatever.

Don't roll your eyes at me.

Why not.

Silence.

Exactly what I thought.

Wait.

Did that mean that every time I thought about him, he knew?

Almost.

Oh..

✧✫❦✫✧

When we arrive at Kings Cross, most of us are shaken as we walk over to worried parents. Or well, most people do.

I wave goodbye to Luna and walk with Mattheo to meet Skyler's mum.

"Oh Sky Bear!" She hugs Sky as he grumbles, making me laugh "I missed you!" Then she gasps as she looks at me "Are you the famous Aura that Skyler's been writing to me about?" She asks to which I nod "Oh! I'm Helena, dear!" She exclaims, pulling me into a bear hug "And who's this, Skyler?" She asks looking at Mattheo "You're new boyfriend?" She asks making me erupt into laughter.

"No, mum, he Aura's bo-" He's cut off by me saying 'friend'.

We walk out of the station, Mattheo walking close to me as we leave.

"So, Aura, Mattheo, who are your parents?" Helena asks brightly but I feel Mattheo stiffen next to me. I then feel his hand slide into mine, fitting perfectly around mine.

"Mum-"

"Shush, Sky, let them talk." She smiles "Yes, dearies?"

"I'm a White.." I whisper lowly "And he's a Riddle.."

Helena's smile falters a little bit regains it quickly "Nice to meet you, White as in the royal family? That must be wonderful." She says

No, not really, I think.. but end up nodding instead.

I jump when I hear a honk of a car to see castle staff walking out and towards us.

"Hello, Miss White, we are to take you and Mr Riddle to Malfoy  Manor immediately." He says and goes to grab my hand.

"Hey!" Mattheo says intimidatingly "Watch it. Don't touch her, ever. Understood?" He says as the staff member quickly nods.

"You didn't have to do that." I tell him but he just frowns.

"Of course I did, he didn't need to touch my gir-" He stops himself but I feel a blush spread on my cheeks "Sorry."

"I-It's fine." I squeak

How could 2 words do this to me?!

✧✫❦✫✧

A/N: HELLO MY CHILDREN!

This was a shorter chapter, I know but stillllllll.

Ya'll remember Jawline guy? I found someone who looks so similar (Jawline guy 2.0), wanna see?

BRUH- His name is Andrew William Foy (Comment if you know him)

And ya'll, he's a musician and that (for me) is just so hawt 🥵 since I am one too.

Gawd damn, he's done a cover of the song above with his sister, LISTEN:

SO GOOD MAN!

Ok, bye guys!

Also I made an Oreo Cake!!

AHHHH!

Love,
Ava! <3