Recovering 3/4

You could say that the day was tense. Well yeah beca-CRASH

Y/N is seen climbing up a ladder in fear with a bottle in his mouth and a bloody shoulder. Owlbert was flying above him and used his momentum to push the tower hatch open. Under Y/N was a loud screech with something climbing after him. Y/N climbed to the roof and closed the hatch. A slender pale arm burst through the hatch with another screech coming from the creature. Y/N put on a pair of gauntlets he made with sparks coming out of them. Y/N threw the gauntlets to the ground and went to them. He pulled out a screwdriver and tried to fix it.

Y/N: "Come on come on!"

Y/N jammed the screwdriver into the gauntlets. The strike made a loose wire reconnect to where it should be and brought the gauntlets back to life.

Y/N: "Oh my god YES FINALLY!"

Y/N was putting the gauntlets on with Owlbert landing on his shoulder. The creature crawled out of the hole it made and charged at Y/N.

Y/N: "One way or another, you are going to take this elixir, and you're going to love it!"

*Earlier*

Eda: "Not bad for your first bounty. *mumbling* nearly 3 times as mine."

Eda was looking at Y/N's wanted poster while said person was pacing around the room.

Y/N: "It doesn't make sense, why am I wanted?"
Eda: "For robbing and assaulting the emperor."

Y/N stopped and turned to Eda.

Y/N: "Wait I did what?"
Eda: "Robbed and assaulted the emperor?"
Y/N: "I don't remember doing that."
Eda: "You don't remember? Must have been from the heat of the moment or your body going on autopilot because you stole this."

Eda reached into her hair and pulled out what looked like to be a vial. Y/N eyes widened when he realized what was in there.

Y/N: "Get that thing away from me!"
Eda: "Alright alright."

Eda stuffed the vial back in her hair.

Eda: "Do you know how rare it is to find some Titan's blood nowadays? This amount though is impressive to steal."
Y/N: "So that's its name. Wait, are you saying that inside of my body is that thing's blood?!"

Y/N points at the Titan's head. Eda stood up and cracked her back.

Eda: "Pretty much yeah, it's amazing that your body didn't explode from how powerful the stuff is."
Y/N: "Wait explode?"
Eda: "That's enough excitement for one day. Anyways I'm heading out, magic staff come to me!"

Y/N looked at Eda and noticed the sac that she was holding. The two could hear something crashing inside the tower before Eda's staff arrived.

Y/N: "Where are you going?"
Eda: "I'm going to town and offer rare human treasures that were from your side of the realm to the townsfolk. I do that on weekends, other days I do other businesses like potion making."

Y/N reached into the sac and pulled out gloves, wiring components, batteries, and other items that were stuck together. He looked at Eda with an unimpressed look.

Y/N: "Treasure? This is junk."
Eda: "Wha-HEY! I'll have you know that people actually buy the stuff I offer!"
Y/N: "So, can I have this thing?"
Eda: "Sure you can have that piece of junk. No one was willing to buy it even when I lowered the price to one snail."

Y/N raised an eyebrow with a smug smile and Eda just realized what she said. She pointed a finger at Y/N and gave him a side glare.

Eda: "Shut it."
Y/N: "I said nothing."
Eda: "Your face says otherwise."