Chapter 1

Ed and Edna's Scrap and Junk: The Sea Of Sand
COC: Nya, Jay, Kai, Cole, Ed, Edna,

The sun shone brightly over the Walker's abode. The junkyard that Ed, Edna and their son Jay had called home for many years was loud and bustling. "Jay, remind me why you came again" Jay heard his mother call to him
"The cappuccino machine on the Bounty need repairing" he replied as he rummaged through junk piles. "And we need a jiggly power converter to fix it" He added as an reminder.
"Oh here I found one son" Ed's head popped out from underneath a broken car with a jiggly power converter in his hand.
"Awww great thanks Dad" he said as he jumped down from the pile he was on top of, and walker over to him. "Ed it's time to go to the garage sale now" Jay heard his mum yell to his dad. "Okay Edna, Jay you can close up right" he nodded and his father walked towards the car the nicknamed "The Old Gallopee"

Nya was distressed. She had been ever since she walked into the junkyard and saw Jay's parents, how happy they were to see her. She was kinda relieved they had left because ..."Nya we found it"! She heard her brother Kai yell to her, interrupting her thought. She was somewhat average height but she could squeeze very small, so she was actually in a junk pile! "Coming" she automatically yelled. She started making her way back through the way she came but something caught her eye. She reached for it, it was a small box with the ninjago symbol for descendant on it. She crawled through the hole with the small box still in her hand.

"What's that you got Nya"? Kai asks his sister as she studied the box. "I don't exactly know" she replied honestly. She ran her fingers across the edges which were rough, she grabbed two of the sides and twisted them. There was a click and a whole bunch of smoke came out. "Nya what" Jay started to ask but he coughed and stopped. The box wriggled and shot out of her hands and into the sky. It showed something that looked like a hologram projected right above it. The hologram displayed a girl. She looked like she was in her early teenage years. She had dark chocolate hair in a ponytail and bangs that were at her eyebrows. Some words scrolled across the bottom

Has The Power To Prevent An Upcoming Disaster
Name: Phoenix Turner
Favourite Colour: Silver
Great-Granddaughter To The Master Of Speed
Occupation: Waitress at The Last Drop Cafe
Parents: Griffin and Hannah Turner

"What upcoming disaster"? Cole asked as the group began to close nearer where the box was hovering. "We've faced Skeletons, Serpentine, Stone Warriors and Creepy Anacondrai Cult Followers.... What disaster"? he continued. "Who knows how long this box has been in there" Jay argued. Nya approached the hologram to inspect it further.

"Turner? You don't think"... They knew Griffin Turner! He was one of the elemental fighters that had been in Chen's Tournament of Elements.... "It definantly adds up" Kai agreed. "I didn't know he had a daughter" Cole stated. "I bet there's a lot about the elemental fighters that we don't know about" he added as an after thought. "We should definantly ask him if that is his daughter, and if he knows anything about this. How about you go find Turner and Cole, Jay and I will find out more about her online" Nya suggested "Where am I supposed to find ..." but Kai stopped suddenly. "Skylor" he said as he noticed his sisters sneaky look. Using the power she had copied from Neuro she could find anyone in Ninjago. He knew now why Nya had volunteered him to find Turner... "Send her a text I will" he answered too quickly. The group laughed, and Kai's cheeks grew as red as his ninja gi.