Chapter 9

Picture: Zane Awaking With P.I.X.A.L Near Him
Borg Industries: Ninjago City
COC: Zane, Cyrus Borg, P.I.X.A.L

"Zane, Zane are you okay" he heard a female voice say. His eyes opened and saw two figures hovering over them. "You were on the fritz a bit" the male said. "Are you okay" the female asked. His vision finally cleared, but who were these people? "Who are you" he asked. The girl was stunned "I'm P.I.X.A.L, a friend, you, you don't remember me" she asked looking at the him, then the male. "No, sorry". "Well that can happen" The male said.

Suddenly the door opened. "Borg, Zane you in here" P.I.X.A.L heard a familiar voice call. She looked up and saw Jay running in with Cole, Nya and Sensei Wu behind them. "How's Zane" Wu asked. The two looked at each other as Zane got up. "Who is Zane" Zane asked. The group looked at P.I.X.A.L and Cyrus. "Why is Zane acting like he can't remember anything" Nya asked . P.I.X.A.L suddenly heard a voice in her head say, "I'm in here! I'm in here!"
"Zane" she mind asked
" P.I.X.A.L somehow Borg put me into your head"! He replied frantically.
"Oh no" she said out loud.
She quickly filled in everyone on what had happened. And Borg blushed as red as a rose.
"So basically Borg built a completely different brain when he tried to get P.I.X.A.L out of his"... Nya asked. Borg nodded. "We need Zane err I guess P.I.X.A.N.E" Jay laughed when Cole said
P.I.X.A.N.E. "Cyrus can P.I.X.A.L come with us while you come up with a system to get Zane out of her"? Sensei Wu asked. He nodded and gestured to the door. The group left with
P.I.X.A.L in tow. Cyrus started working on a new system. One that would hopefully work...