Chapter 12

Garmadon's Monastary: Outskirts of New Ninjago City
COC: Nya, Jay, Cole, Lloyd, Sensei Wu, Misako, Lloyd, P.I.X.A.N.E

The group approached the monastary where Misako and Lloyd has spent the past few weeks. Mourning Sensei Garmadon... They knocked on the huge wood doors and they opened up seeing a familiar face. "Lloyd" Jay and Cole exclaimed giving him a hug. "Hey guys" Lloyd replied with a toothy grin. Misako came to the door, and brightened when she saw who it as, ushering them into. Leading them to a sitting room. "How are you both feeling" Sensei Wu asked. "Better" Lloyd admitted. He looked around, "where's Zane"? He asked. They explained Zane and P.I.X.A.L's situation, until finally "Why did you come" Misako asked curiously. Nya explained that situation and asked if Misako knew anything about where the other elemental fighter's descendants would be. "Yes, now that you mention it I do know about the fighters's descendants" she replied. "A few years after the serpentine wars. Hannah Turner, Grffin Turner's wife came to me and baby Lloyd, she told me that her and a few other people were going to another world to escape from the freak husbands and wives with their children. They asked if I wanted to come" Lloyd looked at her utter shock on his face. "I refused, they said that the evil in Garmadon's veins would become full one day and Lloyd and I would be in danger, but I didn't listen. I saw them off through the portal. And I haven't seen them since" she finished. "You never told me that" Lloyd pouted. She put her hand and his shoulder and patted him awkwardly. "Do you know anything about where they went" Nya asked. She shook her head. "No sorry" she answered. It was nearing ten o'clock so the group joined by Misako and Lloyd made their way to Darth's dojo...

A.N Sorry No Picture