Chapter 11

Picture: Mystake
Mystake's Tea Shop: New Ninjago City
COC: Kai, Skylor, Griffin, Mystake

"Hello, anyone here" Skylor called out. An elderly woman who looked the same age a Misako came through a door. "What do you want" she snapped. "Somebody woke up in the wrong side of the teapot this morning" Griffin whispered to Kai and Skylor. "Um" Kai cleared his throat. "I'm Kai and" the woman, Mystake, interrupted him. "Yes, yes Sensei Wu called ahead to tell me about you" she said. "Then you know what we need"
"I can't give travellers tea just to anyone"
"Oh ok..."
"Sensei Wu said he needed me to make sure you were the real Kai, something about Bizzarro Ninja"...
Kai remembered that. When Garmadon had been evil he used his mega weapon to create ninja duplicate of them, since then they had a secret word to use when ever they needed to prove they were the actual ninja. It was a lot less confusing then it sounded. They secret word was chosen by all of the ninja...
"Bequeath Bequeath" he said
It had been Jay's idea...
Mystake Hrmpfhd and went to the back bringing out a teapot, and handed it to him. "Here" Kai passed her some coins, and they left the shop. "Bequeath, Bequeath" Skylor asked laughing a little. He smiled "it's a long story" he told it to her as Griffin drove his hovercar to Dareth's Dojo where Nya said she would park the Bounty...

The got there before the others, Dareth had opened the door with his vanity covering him like a perfume. "Come in" he said. Kai looked at Griffin and Dareth standing beside each other, they both reminded him of Elpiece Brickly, a singer. Griffin kept looking at the hair as though if he toke his eyes off of it, it would disappear....