Chapter 6

Picture: Destiny's Bounty
Destiny's Bounty: Over The Sea Of Sand
COC: Nya, Jay, Cole, Sensei Wu

"Amazing" Nya thought. They had opened the box to see it again and discovered two small buttons on the bottom. Cole had lifted her up so she could push it and another person appeared on the hologram, clicking it again showed another person, and another, and another, and another! "This box is saying we need to find 11 people! Not just 1"! Nya said as Cole lowered her down. "Sensei what do we do"? Jay asked. "I, I don't know, my brother knew more about the elemental masters then I did" he admitted. They all looked down... "Do you think Misako would know"? Nya asked barely a whisper. Sensei Wu thought for a while... "Perhaps" he answered truthfully.
Jay perked up. "Well, then we have to find her! And maybe recruit Lloyd to help us find them and maybe we could pick up Zane"! Jay added excitedly. "Jay, they just went through a major loss" Cole said stopping Jay in his tracks. "Maybe they need a good mission to cheer them up" he implied. Sensei nodded. "Let's find them, and ask Misako if she knows anything about the elemental masters" he agreed "but first we will pick up our nindroid friend"