12.

"Woooooooooow baby. That was amazing." I smiled as Javier rolled off the top of me.

"I know baby. I know." He said in between trying to catch his breath. "You see how amazing you have been feeling all weekend with me? This is the life you will have forever." He smiled. "I own this place. Money will never be an issue."

"I know, believe me I know."

"What's stopping you?" He asked as he rolled onto his side.

"What about my daughters? I know I'm barely in their life right now anyways. And where I'm from, when I divorce Jason, in which I know he will keep the girls, my family back in my native country will forever disown me."

"Let them. You'll be welcomed into my family. They already love you. I know you'll miss your daughters, but we can start our own family. Run a family business. You just have to trust me, and I don't feel like you do. Am I wasting my time believing in us?"

"No, no. Baby, I promise you're not wasting your time. I do want to be with you. I just have a lot to think about and consider. I'll be walking away from a lot of things."

"Everything that you are walking away from, I'll replace. The money, the car, the house, the kids, all that."

"I'm keeping my car. I love my Tahoe and I just purchased my Tesla the other day." I laughed.

"Big girl purchase." He laughed. "Sell the house. You could either give the money to Jason and the girls, or keep it for yourself."

I looked into Javier's eyes.

"Trust me. Please. That's all I'm asking."

"Why me? Why are you wanting me to be yours? You can have anyone that you want. Why me?" I asked.

"Because baby. You complete me. I'm so happy with you. My family loves you. I love you. You're my beautiful real life Barbie. No one else could ever compare to you."

I let off a light smile. "I believe you."

"Good. Next week, we can officially start your divorce process."

"Javier, I want to marry you, but could we please slow down? This is a lot."

"Adayomi. I mean....what the hell? Either you want to do this or you don't. Make up your damn mind."

"Let me get through the weekend and then next week we can revisit this. But for now, I want to feel you inside of me again." I smiled as I pulled Javier on top of me.

"Yes ma'am. Time to work on our boy."

I said nothing.

There was a lot of pressure right now, but I do have a lot to consider.

Maybe leaving Jason to raise the girls and starting the life I want, won't be such a bad idea.

☀️