1

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in German.

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in Danish.

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in English.

"Thanks pretty girl."

-

Annas POV:

AS i stepped down from the "scene", with my guitar hanging at my waist, I went to hug Bill.

"You were amazing!" I said to him while hugging him tight. Our first "concert" has just finished and we all think we are on the way to something big.

"Me? Your guitar solo was awesome!" Bill said and I could nearly see the tears in his eyes. He has always been a very sensitive person so he can cry over anything and when Bill cry, I cry. I smiled at him and walked over to the snack table to eat some fruit.

"What's up pretty girl." Tom said, walking over to me and swinging an arm around me shoulder. I took a bite out of the apple before turning to look at him and smile at him.

"Not much. My Adrenaline is still extremely high. but otherwise im great." I smiled at him before kissing his cheek and walking over to the sofa where Georg was sitting, Tom following closely behind.

We had all been dressed before the concert and the dressers dressed us in our casual style but with their clothes.

Me and Tom obviously has the same style, and we've had that since we were like 9

Me and Tom obviously has the same style, and we've had that since we were like 9. We even got our lip piercings together. But when he asked me to get dreadlocks with him, I said no. I have always loved my long, thick, Scandinavian, blonde hair and I refused to change it. Even tho I do love them on Tom they're just not worth it for me.

"Imagine if we become the next queen. Just German." I wondered out loud. Tom sighed and leaned back in the sofa.

"Imagine all the girls I could get." He said. I rolled my eyes and pulled one of his dreadlocks.

"Maybe if you grow taller." I said and the other guys laughed while Tom turned to look me close in eyes before he smiled and pushed my face away. I just laughed and went to take some grapes.