4

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in German.

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in Danish.

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in English.

"Uhm- I... what?"

-

Toms POV.

I woke up full of excitement. We're making a music video today.

I sprung out of the bed and ran to take some clothes on. We're going to have to change soon anyway so it didn't matter what I was wearing.

I ran out to the hall and knocked on Anna's room. She opened the door, only wearing one of my old t-shirts, so it was kinda short on her. It barely covered her bum, so you could see her underwear..

I looked down but quickly looked back up when she leaned against the doorframe.

"What's up?" She asked and walked into her room again. While walking I looked at her bum. I just couldn't help myself. I've always been a big fan of women. Especially Anna. She's gorgeous. Even though she's a year younger, her body is already perfect. Big bum, small waist, semi boobs and semi thighs. Just how I like my women.

"Uhm- I... what?" I stuttered while mentally cursing myself for acting like that. I followed her inside like a puppy and she walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"Well you came to my room so I figured you wanted something." Anna shrugged and spit the toothpaste out, before walking back inside her room and picking out her outfit for the day.

"Oh. No nothing. Just wanted to talk to you." I smirked and tried to flirt. We've always had that flirty relationship since we both were what some people call man/woman sluts. But so what.

"Aw cute Tom." She awed and patted my cheek before going back into the bathroom to change. She came back out a minute later and sat at the desk to do her makeup. I could watch her do that for hours.

"Are you excited?" I asked out of the blue. She turned around while blending her blush.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"If you're excited to make the music video."

"Oh of course I am. I never thought we would ever get this far. And we're probably gonna go even further.." Anna said and started applying mascara.

"You don't need all that you know. You're naturally pretty." I muttered under my breath.

"Of course you can say that you have never had a single pimple in your entire life." Anna smiled looking at me through the mirror.

"Oh come on don't blame my parents genetics on me." I smiled suddenly becoming shy.

Anna just shrugged and finished her makeup before we went down to breakfast with the others.

-

We're at the place where we are recording the music video. It's mostly bill who has to act. Me, Anna, Gustav and Georg only have to play our instruments in the background.

"Alright. Tom if we could get your hair in a ponytail for the first couple of clips, that would be great. And Anna if you could let yours hang freely at your waist." The producer told us. I looked to Anna expecting her to make my ponytail but she got pulled away by one of the makeup artists. Suddenly one of them came over to me and started putting my hair up in a ponytail.

I looked to Anna and she sent me a smile, reassuring me that she would do it the next time. I smiled back and all of a sudden some guy around our age walked up to the producer. They talked a bit before the producer spoke up.

"Okay Guys this is my son, Justin, Uhm he will be at the set with us today." I saw Justin looking at Anna and smiled while Anna blushed and smiled back before getting her guitar and walking over to Bill. I turned to Justin who also turned to me. I glared at him and he just made a fake smile before following Anna.

It was time to film and Bill got placed in front of us all because he was singing.

The song started playing and we should just act like we where playing our instruments. I looked over at Anna and saw her smiling while looking over at Georg and him smiling back at her.

Afterwards we had to take some scenes separately where we just play and all that.

-

We're now back at the hotel and David has just left us to ourself because he has work to do. And all the other people from the new crew are just chilling or working.

I was laying in my bed right now just looking up at the ceiling and thinking.

Thinking about Anna..

She has been flirting with that Justin guy all day and they even exchanged numbers, so she has been texting him since we left the set.

It's also the fact that Anna is only 14 and Justin is 17.

And even though Georg is from 1987 so he's 3 years older than Anna it's still weird because Anna and Georg are only friends while Justin definitely wants to be more than friends with Anna.

I groaned and stood up. I walked over to Bills room to ask if he wanted to go get some food but when I knocked it was Anna who opened. She was kinda dressed up. I mean instead of her usual baggy t-shirt, she was wearing a body tight one. Still with her baggy pants though.

"Oh Tom! I was just about to find you

"Oh Tom! I was just about to find you." She smiled and let me in. Bill was laying in the bed and Anna kept herself standing at the door.

"Why would you find me? And why are you so dressed up?" I asked and looked her up and down.

"I was just about to tell you. I'm going out with Justin tonight. He said there was some park he wanted to show me and since he lives here and knows a lot of places we agreed to go to a restaurant afterwards." She said and smiled with excitement.

What.

They've known each other for 10 hours and are already going on a date.?

Anna got a sms and smiled.

"He's here. Gotta go. Love you." She smiled and kissed both of our cheeks before running into Gustav's room saying goodbye and then Georg's.

I rolled my eyes and Bill noticed but he just smirked and laughed.