9

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in German.

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in Danish.

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in English.

"Don't act stupid I saw you two."

-

Annas POV:

"Anna wake up! I need you to help me with something and we're already leaving in two hours!"

Great.

What other ways to wake up than Tom Kaulitz yelling in your face and throwing a pillow at you with 20 miles an hour?

"Tom get out! Two hours is a lot of time!" I groaned and hid under the covers.

"No Anna! I need you to help me with my hair! I want to try something new!" Tom yelled and jumped on top of me.

"Have you even packed yet?" I asked and pulled the covers down to look him in the eyes.

"No.." He smiled sheepishly. "I got bill to do it for me."

"You're lucky to have him as a brother." I smiled and pushed him off to get dressed.

"I know. So are you gonna help me?" Tom asked and sat up in the bed.

I was only wearing my some pajama shorts and a tank top, so Tom had full display to my tattoo.

"Yeah of course. What do you want to do tho?" I asked and found a outfit from my 'closet.'

"So I got a whole lot of caps for my birthday last year right? What if I put it in a ponytail, then I'll take a headband or a beanie on, and then the cap." He explained. I thought about it while undressing. It wasn't a problem to see me in only underwear, he has done that a lot of times, but not naked and he probably never will.

"Yeah. It could actually look fire. I like the idea." I smiled and got dressed in my chosen outfit. It was pretty basic, only because I had packed all of my good clothes.

 It was pretty basic, only because I had packed all of my good clothes

"Isn't that my hoodie?" Tom asked and stood up.

"Hm? No.." I smiled and walked out to go to his room.

In there I saw Bill packing in two suitcases. His own and Tom's. I just laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Georg and Gustav will be here in a minute and then in 2 hours, David will be here." Bill explained. I smiled, happy that Bill always knew what was going on.

"Okay Tom, tell me what to do." I said and sat down on his bed.

"Just put my hair in a ponytail, then I'll cut the hole in the cap and the beanie." Tom explained and I just nodded.

"Alright sit down." I said and pointed to the floor. He nodded, sat down and started cutting his cap and beanie, while I started doing his ponytail and talked with Bill.

When I was done with his ponytail he handed me the beanie, that now has a big hole in the bag of it. I put the beanie on him and pulled his ponytail through while he gave me his cap, that I also put on him.

"Done." I said and pulled back from my 'work'. Tom stood up and walked to the bathroom to see.

"Can I see?" I yelled after him since I've only seen the back of it. Tom walked in again and he looked like he liked it.

"You look hot." I said when I saw how he looked.

"So you like it?" Tom asked

"I love it! It really suits you and your vibe." I smiled and stood up to move his cap a bit to the side. While doing so he looked me straight in my eye and I froze in the moment.

My hand dropped from his face to his shoulder and I saw him looking at my lips while playing with his lip piercing.

"Alright lovebirds, Gustav and Georg are here now and I don't think poor Gustav wants to see you two fucking." Bill interrupted and pulled me away from Tom, to go down in the kitchen while Tom stayed in his room.

"What was that about?!" Bill asked when we got to the kitchen.

"What do you mean..?" I acted clueless and opened the fridge.

"Don't act stupid I saw you two. You were about to kiss!" Bill accused and pointed at me. I fake-gasped and looked at him.

"We were not!" I said and looked at him with a surprised face.

"Oh you so were! Toms tongue was hanging out of his head, and you were swooning!"

"I was not!"

"If I hadn't interrupted, you guys would've kissed!"

"We would've no-" I started but got interrupted by Georg and Gustav walking through the door. I gave bill one more look, before going to greet the boys.

Bill just laughed and shook his head at me.

-

"DAVID IS HERE!" Bill screamed from downstairs. Me, Georg, Tom and Gustav all ran down the stairs, ready to leave.

And before you ask. No. It isn't awkward between me and Tom. We have had some moments before but we have never been that close to kissing. Plus. I would never actually kiss Tom.. Is what I tell myself I guess.

We grabbed our bags and ran outside to the small bus from last time. Is what we thought. We all stepped out just to see the biggest bus I've ever seen.

We stared at it for a few seconds, before David stepped out.

"Are we ready to travel around Germany!?" He yelled. We all screamed a 'YES!' before running inside the bus.

When we stepped inside, the first thing there was was two four people tables and a small kitchen, for when we eat. Then there was a push-door that lead into five beds, each with their own tv, and im guessing they're for us. Then there was another push door that lead to the last room. That room had one big square sofa, and a tv with a wee and a pc.

"I love my life.." Gustav murmured in awe while looking around in the bus.