5

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in German.

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in Danish.

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in English.

"For you, birthday girl."

-

Anna's POV.

It's been 2 weeks since our concert in Hamburg and my date with Justin. We haven't performed since and I'm still texting with Justin. He's a nice guy and all but I don't know if I would date him.

I woke up at 10 am. Wait. It's my birthday today. IM TURNING 15!! I jumped out of bed, got ready and ran down to my parents who were sitting at the dinner table eating breakfast.

"Morning Birthday girl." They smiled when they saw me. I smiled back and kissed them both on the cheek saying good morning.

"The twins invited me over saying they have a surprise for me. So I won't be home til later today." I said with a smile. We have never really been that close since they're always working. But that's completely fine! I've found my second at the Kaulitz and my parents are just happy that they don't have to worry about me all the time.

"Alright honey. You're mom and I are both going to work today so we will bring you a gift when we get home. We love you." My dad said. I blew them kisses and yelled a 'love you' before running out the door and took my skateboard to the Kaulitz house. I usually NEVER skate, only when I don't want to walk which I really don't want to today.

I was at their house in under 3 minutes and when I got there I knocked before walking inside. Simone told me to always just walk inside because I'm there so often.

"Anna! Happy birthday!" Gordon, their step dad, was the first one who noticed I was here.

"Thank you Gordon!" I smiled and gave him a hug. Simone, who probably heard the voices, came down from upstairs and wished me happy birthday too, I smiled and hugged her too.

"The twins are upstairs. They have a surprise for you." Simone said and swooshed me upstairs. I laughed and walked the rest of the way before knocking on Bills room, they were not in there, so I knocked on Toms room and they weren't there either. The last room upstairs was the music room and therefore I assumed they were in there so I just walked inside.

And I was right. They were in here but when they saw I entered, panic spread on their faces and Tom sprung up to push me out again.

"Hey! What are you-!" I started but got cut of when he smashed the door in my face. What!

"Sorry Anna! You can't get inside yet! 5 minutes!" Bill yelled. I just sighed and sat against the wall.

2 minutes later Georg and Gustav came up the stairs. They said a quick 'hi Anna' before walking inside the room.

"So they can get in but I can't?!" I yelled and banged one time on the door before sitting down again.

Another 2 minutes passed and I heard the door open. I looked up and saw Tom standing with a cloth.

"Uhh. What's that for?" I asked and stood up.

"For you, birthday girl." Tom smiled and literally attacked me before blinding my eyes with the cloth. He grabbed my waist from behind and led me into the room before letting go of me and walking away.

I just stood still while the guys where whispering around.

"Can I take this off?" I asked and took my hands up to pull the cloth off.

"NO! Wait!" Bill yelled and one of the guys, I'm guessing it's Tom because of the sound of his baggy pants, walked up behind me again.

"Okay.. 3 2 1!" They all yelled before Tom took the blindfold off me. I squinted my eyes to adjust the light before looking around. Nothing had changed other than the place where my old guitar. Instead of my old guitar was a brand new one. The one I had wished for since last year.

"NEJ! NEJ I LAVER SJOV MED MIG!? / NO! NO YOU'RE KIDDING ME!" I screamed and ran to hug them all, I also gave them all a kid on their cheek because I was just overwhelmed and it's a usual thing I do.

"Danke! Danke! Danke!" I said repeatedly to them before running over to the guitar to study it.

It was white and red and on the neck the words 'Tokio hotel' was written.

"Do you like it?" Bill asked and braided his hands hopefully.

"No I kissed you all because I hated it. Of course I love it!" I smiled and hugged them all again. They all sighed with relief.

"David is coming soon. He said he had some big news." Bill smiled. I nodded started trying to play with my new guitar...

-

David have just arrived and he told us to we better sit down for this.

"Come on David just tell us." I begged.

"Alright.. our next concert isn't just a concert.. it's a whole tour with your album, schrei!" David announced. We all froze and David looked at us in concern.

"Are you kids okay?" He asked.

"A TOUR! DAVID YOU'RE JOKING!" Bill and Tom screamed in sync. Twins.

"When are we leaving?!" Georg asked, me and Gustav still sitting in silence. I looked over at him and he looked at me. I walked over to him and started hugging him because I know that this was very overwhelming for him. Not long after the other guys joined the hug and we just stood like that for a few minutes.

"We're leaving Monday. So no more school for the next few months." David smiled because he knew we all hated school.

"No more school? This is the best birthday ever!" I screamed and pulled away from the group hug.

"Oh and it's not over yet. We're hosting a party for you. Right here. I think we invited like 50-70 people." Tom said and tried to jump onto my back out of excitement but failed, and ended up pushing me to the floor, him following shortly after and landing on my back.

I grunted in pain with Tom and the other guys burst out laughing before jumping down on us in that wrestling position as we all laughed.

4 teenage boys on top of may be fun in some situations but not in this one..