13

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in German.

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in Danish.

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in English.

"I know why. You like him."

-

Annas POV:

"Bill can I speak with you really quick?" I asked when I got to the three boys sitting in the sofa watching tv.

Tom walked in after me and threw himself on the sofa while observing me. Probably looking at my messy hair and makeup.

"Of course. Let's go outside." Bill smiled and stood up.

We walked outside and just started going around the big building.

"Wait. I need a cig before I tell you this. You want one?" I asked and he nodded. I quickly ran back to the bus and searched for my handbag.

"Wow wow wow pretty girl. What do you need?" Tom asked and looked at me from the sofa.

"Just my cigarettes. Do you guys know where they are?" I asked, still searching through my bag.

"I think I saw them on your bed." Georg smiled.

"Oh my god, Thanks Georg, you're a lifesaver." I smiled and kissed his cheek before grabbing the pack and my lighter and ran back to Bill.

I took one in my mouth and passed the box to Bill before lighting my own, afterwards lighting Bills.

"So what are you so crazy about?" Bill asked and took a drag.

"Okay. Don't judge. But you know how I hooked up with that guy today?" I said.

"Oh yeah. He was crazy for you." Bill smiled.

"I guess. But he took me back to his house and we did the deed and all. But when I, Y'know, orgasmed. I saw..." I trailed off. Cringing at myself.

"What did you see!" Bill said impatiently.

"I saw Tom!" I blurted out.

"You saw.. YOU SAW TOM!?" He yelled and I quickly slapped my hand on his mouth.

"Yes! Okay I did. And I don't why.." I muttered.

"I know why. You like him."

"Do not."

"So do. You've liked him since fifth grade!" Bill laughed and I regretted ever telling him that.

"Fine. If we say I actually do like him. Which I do not. What would I do?" I asked.

"Easy. He likes you too so you ask him out."

"Not gonna happen. He's a whore." I said and took my cig out on the ground.

"So are you but that haven't stopped him from making his move."

"Tom doesn't like me, Bill. He doesn't like anyone like that."

"Only you."

"I'm done with this conversation." I said and walked back to the bus, where the three other guys were still laying flat out on the couch.

"What where you talking about out there?" Tom asked and sat up.

"Girl stuff. No boys allowed." I said and started brushing my teeth.

"Well Bills a boy." Tom argued. Gustav and Georg nodding in agreement.

"So are you, which is why you cannot know." I smiled and went back to the bathroom to change into some sweats and a hoodie.

I sprayed my hair with a bit of water before making a loose braid, so I get wavy hair tomorrow.

I walked back into the sofa room to the guys who were still just laying there.

"What's the clock even?" I asked and sat beside Toms face. I threw my feet up in the table in the middle and lent back a little.

Tom pushed himself up a bit and leant his head against the side my thigh.

Bill looked over and smirked while I sent him a 'DONT' look.

"Annaaaaa." Tom whined And looked up at me through his eyelashes.

"Tommmm." I whined back and looked down at him.

"Please fix my hair. I'm way too tired." He begged. I smiled.

"I'm surprised it still sits perfect after fucking some girl." I said casually, secretly hoping he would take it as a hint or at least a compliment

"Don't be. She wasn't good. I didn't even cum." He shrugged and played with my bracelets. Me and the other boys looked at each other in shock.

"Well did she?" Georg asked, us all still in shock.

"Of course she did. After 30 seconds. Without foreplay or anything. I just put it in, she came and then she cried because I was being too rough even though I hadn't even thrusted yet." He smiled, now playing with my fingers.

We all bursted out laughing and we spent the rest of the night making fun of cringe fans and Toms failed hookup.