6

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in German.

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in Danish.

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in English.

"Sorry I'm into blondes."

-

Anna's POV:

AS I was getting ready for the party at my own home, my parents entered my room.

"Hey honey. Here's your gift, we thought you would like to open it before you left for your party." My dad said, pulling the 'Y' and handing me the gift. I laughed him in embarrassment and opened the gift. It was a lot of clothes. Some pants, some shirts and a pair of shoes.

"Thank you! I love it." I smiled and hugged them both. They smiled and left while I changed to one of my new outfits and left out of the door.

 They smiled and left while I changed to one of my new outfits and left out of the door

Georg came to pick me up since he's 17 and has a drivers license. We talked and laughed all the way to the twins house and when we entered the party was already going hard.

Couples making out in the sofas and corners. People dancing and drinking like they were in the desert and would never get a taste of liquid again.

I kept close to Georg since people like this scares the hell out of me. He just laughed and we walked over to where Tom and Bill were standing.

"Hi guys. Why didn't you tell me the party started earlier?" I asked and hugged them. When I hugged Tom I could already smell the alcohol and he was literally swaying from side to side.

"It didn't. People just came earlier than expected." Bill said and passed me a shot.

"Come on Bill, you know I don't drink this. Pass me the good things." I said and pushed the shot back to him. He sighed in defeat and passed me a beer.

"Fucking Scandinavians." He cursed under his breath. I just laughed and walked away to see who was even invited.

"Anna? Hi!" I heard a girl voice yell. I stood still and turned around to see just who I expected.

Emma.

She's the reason I don't like going to school. It was her who spread the rumors about me, so everybody hated me. But she moved to some private school right after ruining my life. She also didn't know I was in a band with the guys cause she moved just before we announced it.

"Oh.. Hey Emma. What are you doing here?" I asked, knowing damn well that neither Tom or Bill invited her.

"Oh I heard there was a party with some famous band thing, so I just joined in, Y'know." She said in a drunk voice that she was clearly faking.

"Yeah.. well nice talking to you." I smiled and turned to walk away.

"Ah Ah Ahhh. Why don't we pick up in what happened since I left." She said and smiled a smile that literally said 'I know I ruined your life, and now I'm gonna smear it in your face.'

"Uh.. sorry Emma I can't I need to find someone-" I tried to say I wanted to find Gustav since I haven't seen him here at all.

"No no no. You can wait with that. I wanna catch up." She said and looked at me like she would kill me. I rolled my eyes and muttered a 'kælling/bitch.' Before walking over to her and listening to her tell everything about her awesome private school.

-

10 minutes.

For 10 minutes I have stood and listened to Emma's stupid Rich girl stories. My legs hurt and I just want to sit down. Just before I was about to interrupt her and leave, she stopped and looked behind me.

"Who is that?" She whispered and I turned around to see who she was looking at. I only noticed my dreadlocked and my long haired friends showing off their bass and guitar.

"Who? Them?" I asked and pointed at the two.

"Yes, him with the dreadlocks. No never mind why am I even asking you, you don't know anyone." She snapped and started laughing hysterical. Tom heard and looked over at her, then at me where I signalled a 'help me!' with my mouth.

Tom quickly passed his guitar to Bill who came just in time to take Toms spot beside Georg. Tom jogged over to me and Emma, who was still laughing hysterically. He was pulling his pants up every second because of how baggy they actually are and when he finally got over to us I turned back to Emma, while Tom leant on me from behind.

Emma finally stopped laughing and looked at me, but when she saw Tom, her whole appearance changed. She stood up straight, tried to brush her hair with her hands and tried to make some pouty face. Tom just looked at her like she was crazy.

"And who are you then, pretty boy?" She flirted, Tom just laughed and laid his head on mine while crossing his arms around my neck, to which Emma gave me a dirty look.

"Tom Kaulitz. It's me and my brother who hosted the party for the birthday girl." He smiled and Emma looked at him surprised.

"Birthday girl? Who's the lucky one?" She asked and adjusted her top to show her cleavage some more. I know Tom was hormonal, but to my surprise he wasn't even looking at her. He was looking around to make sure everything was going fine.

"Me. Hi." I said and smiled while braiding my finger with Toms, that we're still hanging at my neck.

"Wait are you two like.. dating?" Emma asked when she saw it.

"What? No no no no." I quickly said while Tom didn't react.

"Good. So your single?" She asked and looked at Tom while twirling her brown hair.

"Sorry I'm into blondes." Tom said and winked, before pulling me with him over to the other guys.

"Guess who we just met." I said, ready to spill the tea.

The three other band members looked up at me with worry.

"Emma." I simply said and Bill sprung up.

"What? Emma? Why would you talk with her? Have you forgotten what she did?" He panicked and stood up, in front of me.

"I didn't want to talk to her, she forced me and told me we needed 'catch up.' But she only told me about her new school and I don't even get a word in." I said and sat down between Georg and Gustav with a new beer, while Tom continued.

"Yeah. And then she said some joke that only she found funny, and she tried to pull me but I humbled her real quick." Tom said, clearly proud of himself.

"God I can't stand her." Bill sighed.

"Me neither." Me and the three other guys said in chord.