15

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in German.

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in Danish.

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in English.

"Jump on."

-

Anna's POV:

"Tom! Come on! The guys are waiting!" I yelled after Tom, who was still deciding what he was going to wear.

"I don't know what to wear!! Help me Anna." Tom screeched. I groaned, stood up from the sofa and walked to his bed where he had laid his clothes out.

"That one and that one. Now come on!" I said and picked out a grey shirt with a black cap.

"I'm coming!" He screamed while throwing his shirt over his head and taking his cap on.

We walked outside the bus, that was parked at the set.

By the way, we have another interview today.

-

As we walked to the sofa in the middle of the set, worry hit me.

I don't know why, I just had a bad feeling.

I sat between Tom and Georg Bill and Gustav on the other side of Georg.

"So Tokio hotel, you five have taken the music industry with storm these past months, how does it feel?"

"It feels good, I mean we love it and we're making good memories." Bill said since he usually speaks.

"Yeah and the newspaper have actually given you some nicknames. Gustav, the smart thinker. Tom is the crazy freak. Bill is the cool rebel. Anna is the German Barbie. And Georg is the quiet checker." The interviewer said, making us all laugh.

"Yeah actually they messed up mine and Georgs. Actually I'm the quiet checker." Tom said and pointed at the magazine.

"You're also the one who's said to have had sex with 25 girls, right?" The interviewer interrupted.

I mean, it was kinda a weird question but none of us are sensitive and wouldn't take it serious.

"Ah you're a quick one huh?" Tom joked, leant back in the sofa and thrusted his hips up a bit to get more comfortable.

A simple move that made me weak in the knees by just watching it.

"What about you, Anna? Rumors says that you've been quite around too." He asked, now turning his attention to me.

"I guess you could say that." I laughed and lent back too. Tom unfolded his arm, leaning it on the back of the sofa behind me.

And we sat like that throughout the whole interview.

-

"Gustav! I swear it's just for an hour!" I yelled, pulling my blanket back from Gustav who had stolen it.

"But I'm bored! And all you guys want to do is sleep!" He complained pointing to me and Bill laying on the sofa, ready to nap.

"Ask Georg or Tom to go. I'm sure they'll love to." I shrugged and pointed lazily at the door that lead to the eating area.

"Fine! Fuck you." He said and walked away leaving me and Bill to sleep.

-

3 hours later.

"Anna. Anna.. Anna!" Bill groaned, both of us sitting up like skeletons rising from their chests.

"My god. What!?" I yelled, rubbing my eyes.

"We slept for three hours." Bill mumbled.

"Oh. Where's the guys?" I asked and put my hair in a bun.

"I don't know I wasn't awake either." Bill snapped.

"God I hate your attitude when you've just woken up." I mumbled.

"I hate you too." He mumbled back.

"Bitch."

"Slut."

"Virgin."

"Hoe."

"..."

"Wanna go get McDonald's?" I asked.

"Yeah sure let's go." He said as we stood up. We didn't even bother to change before walking out. But we met the guys in the door, Tom and Georg taking a smoke.

"Excuse you. Wasn't it you who cried just a week ago because I smoked without you?" I snapped at Tom, taking his cigarette out of his mouth and putting it to mine.

"What has gotten you so grumpy?" Tom asked and crossed his arms.

"We accidentally slept for 3 hours." I whined and looked up at him through my eyelashes.

I saw his breath hitch and quickly looked away from me while I laughed.

"Yeah and now we're going to McDonald's, anyone who wanna come?" Bill asked.

"Yeah sure." They all nodded and we started walking.

"I'm so tired." I sighed and rubbed my mascara free eyes.

"Me too." Bill agreed and hung his head low.

Georg and Tom looked at each other and sighed.

"Jump on." They said in sync. Me and bill smiled at each other, before jumping into their back.

I wrapped arms loosely around toms neck and leant my forehead against the back of his head.