11

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in German.

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in Danish.

THIS FONT - indicates speaking in English.

"I didn't know you liked that kind of guys

"I didn't know you liked that kind of guys."

-

Anna's POV:

"Anna! Anna.. ANNA!" I woke up to Bill screaming in my face and ripping the sheets of me.

"Jesus Bill. What?!" I screamed back and covered my face city my hands.

"You need to get up, we're eating breakfast now." He said and threw me an outfit. "You're wearing this today, then I'll pick out something else for you for the concert. Okay?"

"Okay mom." I joked and changed to Bills outfit.

I opened the door to the kitchen area and saw all the boys already sitting at the table

I made a bowl of cornflakes and walked to the guys.

"Scoot over." I said to Georg and sat beside him so he sat between me and Tom.

We just sat and talked about everything until it was time to go to the rehearsals.

-

"Alright let's start from monsoon and end with leb die Sekunde!" David called and we started playing the 7 songs we're playing tonight.

We were just spread out on the scene, Gustav behind us all with his drums and Bill in the middle with me, Tom and Georg on the sides.

While playing I noticed Tom looking weirdly much at me, but when I looked back at him he looked away so I just brushed it off.

"Great job guys! You can chill until 6:30 at there the fans start coming and we have to get ready, alright?! You can go explore the city and get some food." David said and we all nodded before walking out to the city.

"I need some food." I said when we got to the middle of Kiel.

"Same. Im feeling for some McDonald's or just a burger." Bill said.