Chapter 19 - An old friend

?-"Hello... it has been a long time."

I gasped at a mysterious man appeared from the shadow behind.

A short and wide man with a clapping tape with glasses as head was standing keeping a relaxed attitude.

Angel-"No way... but how?"

She turned to us to explain

Angel-"This is Mr Bishop. Another apostle... but I wonder, how did you ended here?"

Bishop-"Well.... you know I'm an artist of comedy... preparing theater acts or movies sometimes. I was about to visit my friend Tenna but his world disappeared.... what is happening?"

Angel-"It is because of that event... when the light world and dark world appeared, those dark fountains appearing.."

Bishop-"Oh yup!" He replaced his glasses. I passed through it to come here. You have a cozy citadel.

He smiled.

Angel-"You what.... but who is taking care... of your world?"

Bishop-"Relax! I let my old pal Tapster overseeing it."

His altitude was so insolent but in same times it felt like he was professional and had planned everything.

Angel-"I hope you..."

Bishop-"The Shadow crystal?"

He gave me the crystal

Bishop-"For you, kiddo."

Player-"You are the first one... so efficient. But I don't understand, how you got it from your councilor?"

He laughed, putting a hand on my shoulder.

Bishop-"You see... when you let someone behind, or consider it under you.... it may lead to revenge.... feeling lost... and receiving help from someone giving you advice and gifts seems like a chance.... but if those are in fact scam turning you into a murderer, it is no good."

Angel-"Continue. I know you always find a pacifist way huh? What did you said to this Tapster?"

He tilted his head looking at the Angel, shrugging.

Bishop-"On the contrary of those others apostles you met, I didn't treated my Councillor as inferior. He was ruling with me with all power."

Gerson-"Na na na. Bishop. It is nice but.. how he got the crystal then?"

Bishop-"Ohhhh. Ok. The mysterious dude?"

Gerson-"You saw it?"

Bishop-"I saw him trying to approach him but Tapster already answered him no. Then I went to him to kick his ass hard. The dude fled letting the crystal behind.

I laughed

Player-"So cool! So basically you prevented him to turn him crazy?"

Bishop-"Yup! But I couldn't prevent the Lightners."

Angel-"We stopped them in Tenna's world but we decided to let them alive... "

Bishop-"Yeah to let them continue the prophecy? Good choice. I have a bad feeling about this mysterious guy."

Gerson-"Could you tell us... what opened your world? Where to look for in the Light world as entrance?"

He gave a smile putting his hands in his jacket.

Bishop-"The purple girl. She seed angry. It is an abandoned movie theater. I used to perform here.... and organizing theater acts... before the whole thing happened."