Part 45

You were in the bedroom, trying to button up your jeans, but were on the verge of crying when you failed once again. "For fuck's sake." You mumbled out, deciding to just leave them and try other ones. Just then, Tony walked into the room.

"Is something wrong?" He asked and you turned towards him, a shocked expression on your face.

"Tony! I'm getting dressed."

"So what?" He asked. "I've seen you naked, did you forget that?"

You rolled your eyes. "Don't remind me."

"Seriously, what's wrong?" Tony asked, walking deeper into the room."Can I help you?"

"It's just that those jeans don't fit me anymore." You said. "Did I gain weight or something? Isn't it too early for that? How is this happening?"

Tony's gaze dropped to your stomach and his eyes widened."I don't think you gained weight."He slowly said."I think you're showing."

"What?" You turned around to face him, then hurried to the mirror. Pulling your shirt up, you gasped when you realized there was a small bump already starting to form. "Holy sh-"

"No!" Tony cut you off before you could say it. "Did you forget Maria is still here?"

"Oh. Right." You cleared your throat, pulling your shirt down.

"When is the doctors' appointment?"

"At 11."

"I'm taking you there, right?" He leaned against the doorframe, crossing his arms on his chest.

"If you have to."You replied.

Tony watched as you took off the shirt you were wearing, revealing the bra you had under. Then, you took off the jeans and Tony felt his breath hitch in his throat when he saw your panties. He felt his cock getting hard and he adjusted himself as you pulled a dress on, then turned around to face him.

"Well? Aren't you going to get ready?"

"Right." Tony was snapped out of his thoughts and he left the room, going for a cold shower.

Some time later, you were laid on the table as the doctor was doing the ultrasound. You were staring at the monitor and Tony, who was standing right by your side, was doing the same.

"There's your baby." The doctor said, gesturing at the monitor. A smile appeared on your face when you saw it, but when you looked at Tony, his eyes were tearful.

"Look at it, sweetheart!" He took your hand, bringing it to his lips and kissing the back of your palm.

"Tony, it's just a dot inside me." You told him, squeezing his hand in comfort.

"But it's our dot, Y/N."He said.

You breathed out, meeting the doctor's eyes. She only let out a laugh before continuing.

After you both returned to your apartment, you quickly changed and were in the kitchen, making something to eat when Tony walked in, shirtless. The only thing he was wearing was a pair of grey sweatpants. "You shouldn't be up."He said.

"I was hungry."

What neither of you noticed was Maria climbing onto the couch and grabbing Tony's phone. She unlocked the phone, seeing a picture of you as the wallpaper. She grinned before she started tapping on the apps. She accidentally opened the photo gallery and tapped on the black and white picture that seemed confusing to her.

"I could've made you something." He said, approaching your figure.

You felt his bulge rub against your ass as he reached around you to grab an apple. You looked at him over your shoulder, meeting his smirk.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing." You turned the stove off right before you heard your phone ring.

Tony glanced at the screen, seeing Steve's name pop up on it and he let out a chuckle. "Your boyfriend is calling."

You rolled your eyes before answering the call. "Yes?"

"Is there a reason Tony posted the ultrasound pic of the baby?"

"He did what?" You asked, looking up at Tony.

"What?" Tony asked. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'll call you back, Steve. Thank you for telling me." You said before ending the call. You looked at Tony and he gulped, leaving the apple aside, noticing your glare. "What is wrong with you?"

"What did I do?" Tony asked.

"You posted the ultrasound pic! I thought you only sent it to Rhodey!"

Tony's eyes widened and he still looked confused. "I didn't post it. I don't even know where my phone is!"He followed you to the living room, and both of you noticed Maria playing with Tony's phone. You both stopped in your tracks and looked at each other.

"We know who did it now." You said.

"Maria Nathalie Stark, did you just announce you're getting a sibling?"Tony asked her and Maria let out a giggle. Tony plucked his phone from her hands and opened the post, only to see numerous likes and comments. "Well, it's done now. Everybody knows there's gonna be baby Stark number 2."