Part 55

Tony walked into the mansion, a frown present on his face. He could hear you in the kitchen and went there, only to see you were standing in front of the counter, making something. You were unaware of Tony's behaviour, mumbling something to yourself as you placed the strawberries on top of the cake for decoration.

"Honey." He mumbled out, making you turn around to glance at him before continuing what you were doing.

"Oh. Hey. I didn't hear you walk in."

"Are we getting old?" He asked, making you almost drop the strawberry.

"What?"

You turned around to face him, only to see the frown still present on his face.

"You're 20 years older than me." You said. "If anyone's getting old, it's you."

Tony rolled his eyes. "Thank you for cheering me up."

"Anytime." You joked as he stood up, approaching you and placing his hands around your waist before he buried his face in your neck. Your fingers moved to his hair, touching his soft curls as his head just rested on your shoulder. "What's wrong?"

"I think Maria has a boyfriend."

"What?" You almost screamed, and Tony pulled away to look at you, nodding. "Are you serious? You're not joking again, are you?"

"I wouldn't joke about this." He said."That boy living next to us. What was his name again, Ben?"

"Yes." You said, moving his hair from his face.

"I think they like each other. They're playing outside now, you can check-"

"Tony." You pulled on his arm, making him look at you. "She's almost six. You do know, despite you not liking it, she's gonna have a crush and, eventually, even boyfriends? It's bound to happen soon."

"I don't like that." Tony frowned again. "She can't be growing up already."

You nodded.

"No. It can't happen." Tony said. "She can't have boyfriends."

"What are you gonna do, lock her in her room until she's thirty?" You laughed.

"Yes. She's still my little girl."

"Tony, nothing's changed. But you can't keep her to yourself forever. Let her live, please. Maybe they don't even like each other, maybe they're just friends. And besides, what would two six year olds know about relationships?" You asked him, your nails moving over the back of his neck, lightly carressing the skin.

"You're sure?" He asked you.

"Yes."

"Okay." He breathed out. "Alright, I'll learn how to live with that. What are you making?"

"Oh, just some cake."You said, moving slightly so he could look at the cake behind your back. You moved away from him to put it into the fridge as Tony admired your figure, walking around in high heels.

"Perfect." He grinned as you stood in front of him again. "I was just craving something sweet."

"Really?"You squealed as he lifted you onto the counter. He nodded, watching as you took a plate with strawberries and placed it on your lap. "Bon appétit, my love."

Tony rolled his eyes, taking the plate and setting it aside before he knelt in front of you. You could feel yourself getting wet, knowing what was about to happen. He slowly spread your legs, revealing your lack of underwear to him, as well as the fact you were completely soaked. "That's what I like to see." He said, pulling your hips towards himself before he buried his head in between your legs. You instantly let out a moan, your hand settling in his hair. "So sweet."He said as he licked up your juices, his tongue swirling over your clit, making you lean back against the kitchen cabinet, your legs settling on his shoulder as he ate you out like he was starved.