Chapter 1

Dawn Keane was from a small town in the midlands of Ireland called Athlone. She had finished secondary school, recieved her leaving cert(finals) results and was now about to embark on the most nerve racking trip oh her life. All her other friends decided to go to university in cities in Ireland like Dublin Cork or Belfast but not Dawn she had made the huge descion to attend University in London. She had always wanted to be a nurse and she knew that if she wanted to a job she would have to leave Ireland as times were bad there at the moment. She had been accepted to the University of London and had organised a student appartement ahead of her journey! She was petrified about what lay ahead of her but more than anything she was so excited. She had been to London plenty of times as Ireland and the Uk were so close. For her London was the most exciting city in the world.

********************************************************************************

I  had been living in London for three weeks now and was starting to settle in. I was getting on really well with my flat mates. Ashley from Scotland and Lizzy from Essex who never failed to make me  laugh. University was going well for me too and I was starting to settle into a routine in my new life in London.

On Friday evening Lizzy, Ash and I sat around the kitchen table chatting about hairstyles and flicking through ''Hello' Magazine commenting on every person on each of the pages. We chatted about one girl in particular. She wasn't a celebrity yet she fitted in the glossy pages of the magazine perfectly. She was the girlfriend of Louis from One Direction(the biggest boyband in the world) She was at the Toshop show at London fashion week and the girls and I spoke of our envy of her. She was simply flawless. Just then our conversation was interupted by the buzzing of Ashley's phone. By the smitten look on her face I instanley knew it was her boyfriend Greg. Ashely hurried into her room like a sniggering school girl to speak to her boyfriend while Lizzy and I continued to flick through the magazine and speak about nothing. After a few minutes Ash ran out of her room screeching scaring the life out of me. After she settled down she told us Greg had managed to get us tickets for a post Brits party at one of the hottest clubs in London, Funky Buddah. Lizzy and I soon joined in on Ash's screeching this was a big deal! We needed to get ready like NOW!

We spent the rest of the evening beauyting ourselfs. Not that my roomates needed much work they were both literally flawless. Ash was blonde small and has beautiful golden coloured skin I envyed this about her so much. Lizzy on the other hand had the look of a model she was tall slim with dark hair, brown eyes and all year round tanned skin. Me on the other hand I was quiet short with sandy coloured hair, I was slim but had curves in all the right places. I always felt I was quiet plain looking and wished I had something different about me but I didn't and that was that

I searched through my wardrobe for something to wear and finally decided on I dress I had bought a couple of weeks before. The top was black lace at and at the bottom it was a baby pink colour I themed it with some nude heels and biege clutch. I applied my make up making sure it looked natural because I always hated the too much make up look. 

We arrived in a cab at the club to a frenzy of people. Ouside the club there was at least 20 papz, a queue as long as the eye could see and a few teenage girls waiting outside for their favourite popstars. After a long wait we finally stepped inside the club. It was black with people and it  was almost impossible to move. The girls and I made our way to the bar and all bought a WKD! After we chatted and danced for a while whilst playing a game of spot the celebs! Ash spotted Greg through the crowd and that was the last we saw of her that night! ;) Lizzy and I had spotted so many famous people such as Olly Murs, Rizzle Kicks,Greg James(Who was really fit) and Jessie Ware. Just then there was screams heard from ouside and large men pushed the crowd out of the way, 5 smartly dressed  boys tried to make there way through the club being pulled around by any girl they passed. As they walked past me there was a sudden push and I found myself on the flour my head thumping and I could feel blood coming from some where. In the blur of it all I felt myself being picked up by a burly man! 

The next thing I knew I was waking up to a emerald green eyes looking down upon me. The boys curly hair was covering some of his face. As he saw my eyes open his husky voice conforted me by saying 'Hi babe! You're finally awake. Are you ok?''

***********************************************************

Could Yous just let me know if you want me to go on with this as its my first fanfic and Im not really sure!! :) Thankss