Chapter 9

The weeks leading up to the tour Harry and I spent what ever time we could together when he didn't have rehersals or I didn't have Uni. Things were good and we we're starting to feel like a proper couple. We had been spotted out in public together a few times now and the public knew there was something going on which some fans were not best pleased about as I learned from Twitter. But Harry and I were yet to confirm anything and I wanted to keep it like that for the time being, there was no rush.

One Saturday whilst I sat in my room trying to study my phone buzzed and a smile flashed across my face when I saw it was a message from Harry. It read ''Hii Babe, you alright? Rememeber when I promised you I'd take you to see Coldplay? Well we're going tonight! I'll pick you up around 6:30ish x'' Goddd I was so excited,  I loved Coldplay and was even more excited to be going to see them with Harry. I quickly informed the girls of my plans for the night which they were majorly jealous of which happened alot lately and after a while of chatter they hepled me get ready. I decided to wear a balck casual dress and that finished just above my knee and some navy converse, I wore this because in a recent interview I heard Harry say this was hot and I wanted to impress him. I straightened my hair which finished just below my bra strap and threw my brown hand bag over my shoulder. Ash did my make up natural but still noticeable and I added a pair of mustache earrings to comlete my look. I stood looking at myself in the mirror once dressed pleases with what I saw. 

Harry arrived just before 6:30 looking devilishly handsome as ever. He wore a white tshirt, dark jeans and brown suede shoes. ''Wow you look hot'' he greeted me as well as placing a lingering kiss on my lips.''Thanks not bad youself'' I blushed. Harry gave a small wave to Ash and Lizzy asking if they were alright before he took my hand and led me out towards his Range Rover.Once inside Harry spoke again ''Seriously though Dawn you look incredible''. I turned away as he said this to try hide me blushing but Harry pulled me in close and began kissing me. Before I knew it we were enggaged in a full snogging session in the car our lips over lapping and tounges engaging. ''We're gonna be late'' I said between our kisses trying to catch my beath. Harry left one more lingering kiss on my lips before pulling away and starting up the ignition in his jeep. Whyy did I open my mouth though I was enjoying that so much. We sat chatting hand in hand on the way to the gig me telling Harry how excited I was and him telling me how amazing they were live. Once we arrived at the o2 arena in London Harry stopped for his usual pictures with some fans and some even chatted to me while I waited which was nice. They were friendly ones which I was relieved of because I had been encountering alot of the not so friendly fans lately out and about with Harry and especially on Twitter. Once Harry had finished he took my hand and led me towards to entrance to the arena as he did this I could feel devil looks from ever corner but I didn't mind this I had Harry and that was all that mattered. We found our seats not that we would be sitting much and Harry informed me that we were in the best seats in the house and I shot him a smile saying ''You're useful for something then''. As I said that Harry stood behind me with his arms around my waist and his chin resting on my head. I felt safe whenever he did this and loved it. The stairs from people around us had nearly become unbeareable and Harry must of sensed my discomfort because he whispered in my ear ''Ignore it babe, it will ware off soon once Coldplay come on''. I love how he knew to make me feel better and sure enough when Coldplay took the stage the lookers turned their attention to the stage. The concert itself was incredible nothing like I had ever expirenced. Throughout the show I could hear Harry's husky tones singing along to the Coldplay hits behind me which added to the expirence. Once the concert had finished I had started to make my way to the exit when Harry pulled me back towards him ''Where do you think your going'' he grinnned ''You didn't think I'd bring you to Coldplay without letting you meet Chris Martin and the boys did you'' he asked as if it was an obvious question. I jumped into his arms placing a soft kiss on his lips and whispered to him '' Harry You seriously are the best'' before placing another kiss on his nose as I did it he scrunched it which made him look incredibly cute.

Harry took my hand once again and directed me back stage, all the crew and staff we passed greeting him like he was royalty. We arrived at a dressing room in and Harry sat down on a couch and I followed sitting beside him. A blonde lately popped her head around the door saying ''They'll be with you in just a minute Harry'' as if she knew him. ''It's mad that I'm going to be playing here on my own tour next week'' Harry said breaking the silence on the room. ''I'm proud of you babe'' I told him and flashed him a overly happy smile. Our conversation was interrupted by Chris Martin walking into the rrom. Harry and I both stood up, I could tell Harry was nervous even though he had met Chris before , he told me in the car on the way that Chris was one of his heros''. Chris greeted Harry ''Alright Harry mate, good to see you again.'' Harry shook his hand and then turned to me ''This is my girlfriend Dawn'' he told him. My tummy did a back flip did Harry just call me his girlfriend but I had to compose myself as Chris Martin came in to place a kiss either side of me cheek ''Lovely to meet you Dawn even if Harry having a girlfriend will break my daughters heart'' Chris Joked and I laughed back nervously. Harry and Chris sat talking for the next 20 minutes about Coldplays tour and the boys up coming world tour every so often Harry and Chris included me in the conversation to make me feel involved but I didn't mind I prefered listening to them. After 20 minutes the blonde lady popped her head around the door again ''Let's go Chris'' she told him politely. Chris told me it was lovelyy to meet me and told Harry that it was great to see him again before he disappeared from the room.

On the way back to my flat I must have thanked Harry a  hundred times. The last time I did he picked up my hand and placed a loving kiss on it and said ''Babe I want to treat you to these things your my girlfriend and that's what boyfriends do'' He called me his girlfriend again which instantly brought a smile to me face. I didn't make a big deal out of it but instead enjoyed the thought of Harry being my boyfriend in my head. We pulled up outside my flat and Harry turned to look at me. ''Its been a sick night hasn't it'' he asked. I told him my answer by leaning over and placing my lips on his.  Harry replied before rubbing his tounge against my lower lip looking for entrance but instead of allowing it I pulled away and whispred ''Do you wanna come in?'' Harry replied in a whispered with 'Yess please'' And we both made our way to my flat. Hey he was my boyfriend we weren't doing anything wrong.