Chapter 14: Bathroom

Scara was in the bathroom his head was really spinning that he didn't notice that kazuha was also inside the bathroom..

'hey Scara, can't handle the wine?' he said teasingly half being drunk, Scara was shocked as he heard kazuha speak while standing at the door 'oh hey there kazuha!' he said greeting kazuha, kazuha walk come close to scara and he put his hand on Scara's chin and lift up Scara's face to make him look at him, 'You're so cute when you're drunk~" he said teasingly as his face come close to scara that there lips is only five inches away from eachother, Scara was blushing really on what kazuha was doing to him, he didn't know that Kazuha can flirt, Kazuha can hear Scara's heart beat, it was beating so fast it made kazuha want to tease him more..

'oh~ getting flattered are we?~' kazuha tease Scara, Sacra was blushing really hard that you can see his ears turn red, kazuha come closer to Scara's face and he put theit lips together, Scara was shocked on what kazuha did but he didn't pull back instead he kissed back and close his eyes, kazuha put his hand on Scara's waist, he was shocked by kazuha sudden move, he pulled away from the kiss and tried to catch his breath.

'Kazuha what are you doing?!' Scara ask Kazuha as he blush more and more, kazuha just giggled and looked at scara he was drunk that time so he doesn't notice what he's doing..
"Do you not enjoy this?~" Kazuha said teasingly, he was acting different from himself, he's showing a different side of him to scara, and scara only 'I-its not that I'm not enjoying this.. it's just..' Scara tried to make an excuse but he failed he did enjoy what Kazuha was doing also not to mention he have a crush on him.