Chapter 8:Garden

When Scara sat beside Kazu he looked at him and ask 'Hey kazu are you alright? You seems off' then kazuha look at him and made an eye contact and said 'yes I'm fine scara' He didn't believe kazuha at all, they both went quiet but then Scara remembered a place that he went when him and his parents went here to eat or should i say another meeting.

'Hey kazuha do you wanna go to the place i saw when i first got to go to this restaurant?' he asked Kazuha, he smiled at him and replied with 'Sure, id like to see it' they both stood

up Scara took kazuha to the place, it was a garden with so many flowers.

'This..is a garden' he told scara 'yeah it is, are you blind?' he jokely said to Kazuha he somehow felt bad on what he said to kazu 'hey i was just joking don't be upset' he told Kazuha, kazuha giggle and said 'haha I'm not upset don't worry' he replied to Scara.

Scara come close to one of the flower and said 'isnt this flower beautiful?' he ask Kazuha, 'Your favourite colour is indeed purple huh' he took out his phone from his pocket and decided to take a pic of Scara while looking at the flowers, Scara look at him 'Are you taking pictures?' Kazuha froze, 'i-i was picturing the flowers' he replied, then he come close to Kazuha 'Can i see?' he ask Him, Kazuha started blushing 'Oh um maybe later I'm gonna take more pics' he told Scara just so he won't see the pictures that kazuha took.