Chapter 23: New feeling.

I sat beside him as he read the story for the both of us, i wasn't really paying attention to the story and was just staring at him or at his gentle hand that was moving the pages once he was done reading.

My mind was blank as i listened to his soft and gentle voice, he was reading the words without any mistake.

After he was done reading the book i could feel myself being half asleep while being on his side.

"Scara, wake up"

I heard Kazuha's voice and chuckled as he snapped me out of the spaced out zone, i looked at him and nodded.

"I'm awake, i just spaced out a bit"

He looked at me and nodded.

"Are you not feeling bored right now?"

Kazuha suddenly asked and i looked at him shocked for asking that question

"No? I'm not, why do you ask?"

I said shaking my head slightly at his question.

"Nothing, it's just reading isn't your thing so i thought maybe you're bored right now"

He explained to me and i laughed a little.
"Well yeah, reading isn't my thing because i prefer to listen than read, so i'm not bored right now"

I said trying to convince him i wasn't bored of what we were doing, he smiled at me and nodded.

"Then, shall we go now?.."

He asked me and i answered him "yes" and we both stood up from our seat and left the little library.

===

The day went on, and we both had fun, it was almost night and the sun was setting.

"Do you wanna watch the sunset with me?"

Kazuha asked me and i stood there watching the sunset, i could feel him looking at me and i heard his slight sign as he smiled and watched the sunset with me.

After the sun set, i thought to myself:

"Should i ask him if i could walk him home.."

I was filled with my own thoughts until i heard someone speaking

"Do you want me to walk you home?"

He asked and i looked at him shocked because i was about to ask him that.

I just nodded at him and we both walked home.

We reached my house first before his, i waved him goodbye and so did he.

Kazuha's POV:

After dropping Scara off his house i was walking alone in the dark road, thinking about the time we spend earlier, i could feel my heart beating for fast and my cheeks started to get hot, i didn't know why was i feeling it, was it normal to feel for a friend?.. i kept questioning myself what is this new feeling?..

Author's Note Starting...

Word used: 447

Hii!! Sorry for not updating this story for months, i've been busy with highschool lately we had so many things going on, so many programs and so on but i hope that you will still wait for the updates, i am trying to think for the chapters on how it will go and for now this is all I have 😢 that's all.

Have a nice day/night!

Author's Note Ending...